~Sweet love~ (Kojiro x Reader)

It was a beautiful day. You and Kujaku were at gerden, sitting on chair drinking some tea. In front of you was a table with several cups and two kettles with strawberry and lavender tea.

"Ahh, such a beautiful day. I wish it could last forever."said Kujaku while taking a sip from her cup.

"Yeah, that would be perfect."you said in calm smily tone.

"Also, where are everybody else? I told them to be here at 11:30 and it's already 11:50!"Kujaku yelled.

"Come on guys. We are late!"someone called.

"Huh?"you turned around to see some boys running towards you both.

Finally, they came. I'm gonna make things little more obvious for you. Today was your day off so Kujaku and you decided to make some tea and just relax. But of course, boys forgot about it...again.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! I TOLD YOU TO BE THERE AT 11:30!"Kujaku yelled at boys at top of her lungs.

"U-um well, let's say we f-forgot a little..."said Manji with trembling voice.

"At least they remembered and came here."you placed your hand on Kujaku's shoulder and tried to calm her down.

Then everybody sat down started drinking tea.

After relaxing and some funny jokes from Manji, Kujaku said it would be perfect to get walk for a bit.

"Aww, c'mon. Can't we just sit there and relax??said Manji with annoyed tone in his voice.

"C'mon, it's not like it's gonna kill you so get your ass off of that chair and go!"Kujaku started getting some nerves.

Manji of course didn't get from chair so Kujaku take him by the back of his collar and drags him towards us. We were just watching the scene in front of us. Manji trying to escape, and Kujaku dragging Manji. What a show...

Kujaku then let go off Manji and said that she is gonna take us somewhere. Manji then quickly got behind Six. And because Six is Six, he didn't want Manji around him. So he just pushed him somewhere else so he don't need to be next to him. Yep, this group is tottaly normal.

"Hi Y/n."Kojiro waved at you.

"Oh, hi Kojiro."you said to him.

"So how are you today lady?"he asked you.

"I-I'm fine, thanks."you said little shocked what he said.

"What's wrong? Did I said something?"he asked little confused.

"N-no, it's just-" "What's wrong Y/n? Why do you stutter that much? He just called 'lady'."said Manji who gave you that 'i know you like certain someone' look. You glared at him and he backed up a little because he knew what was that glare.

"Hm? Am I missing something?" Kojiro smiled a little with confusion.

"Nah, it's nothing..."you answered.

"Okay, we're here!" Kujaku then pointed at candy shop. She was always pretty motherly and she did those things pretty often. We were thankful that was like that. Well some times its not the best when she's telling everyone what you should and not should do. But when you're gonna used to iz it's not that bad.

Few seconds later everyone shouted "CANDY STORE!!!"and everybody ran inside.

Kujaku just stood outside with dumb expresion on her face.

"HUUH?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET ME HERE? WAIT FOR ME, DON'T YOU!!"

Inside, you couldn't even describe how big and amazing it looked.