Chapter 1 W-where am I

I could hear buzzing, that's all I know right now just an irritating noise. As my eyes slowly flutter open I look around to find myself in an unfamiliar space.
I could hear the sound of crashing waves as the smell of salt water filled my senses.
I was calm, yet anxiety filled at the same time. As I slowly lifted my legs off to the side of this luxurious bed I found myself now sitting in. I looked across the room studying everything in view. The bed I sat on was white and plush with curtains on each bed post. I started to walk around curious of the space I found myself in. My hand gingerly touched the top of the desk in the corner right by the bathroom, observing it as there where sketch pads all over it along with very expensive art supplies.
I smiled satisfied with what I now for now.
I made my way across the room to what I assumed was my front door. Right when I was about to open it
*ding dong bing bong*
This is an announcement from hope's peak academy's field trip executive committee.
Good morning, you guys!
It's another perfect tropical day!
Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!
And please welcome our new student! (Y/N) (L/N)!!
Have a good everyone puhuhuhuhuhu.
A half white half black bear spoke on a little screen in the corner of my room drinking some tropical drink.
'Welp might as well introduce myself right?' I thought to myself as I slowly jiggled my door open. I was pretty extroverted with new people but once I know someone well and don't like then I completely shun them. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
As I walked down the path towards a large two floored building, I could feel a single pair of eyes watching my every movement. I just quickened my pace almost to a run till I reached the top of the stairs to what looked like a restaurant. I looked back from the top hopefully to see my stalker, to see a very kind looking dude around my age with fluffy cloud hair a large green coat that suited him nicely.
So I wasn't in danger why was I scared?
It's just another student I presumed.
I then looked back to the door of the upper level and began my entrance.
I looked around the large space to see all eyes on me. I blushed slightly then thru my hand in the air and waved before chirping " hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N) but just call me ( Y/N) no need for formality."
I watched as most nodded or waved back then went back to there eating but a certain person caught my attention as he walked towards me.
He had pink hair sharp shark like teeth and a jumpsuit.
                       " hi I'm Soda Kazuichi it's great to meet you ( Y/N)"
                       "It's great to meet you as well Kazuichi."
Soda blushed lightly and nodded before walking back to his seat.
I felt a presence beside me then a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to my right to see the cloud haired boy from before, close eyed smiling at me.
'He's kinda cute' I thought to myself before he spoke
                       "So your (Y/N) well hi I'm Nagito Komaeda it's good to meet another ultimate, I'm so lucky that even trash like me can stand here with all off you. And now there's more ultimates to admire.~"
I was a little shocked by his words of self destruction
                        "Hey don't say that, your not trash your a person to" I told him while poking this strangers cheek lightly. He looked at me shocked but it quickly melted into an adorable close eyed smile as he nodded but I was sure he was lying and would do it again.
                          "Hey Komaeda wanna have breakfast with me?"he looked dumbfounded for a second but only a second before he furiously nodded. I giggled slightly at this as I started to walk to the kitchen to get my food Nagito right behind me.

My first day on the island was amazing but little did I know things where gonna take a dark turn............ and soon.
A/n
OMG I had so much fun writing this I'm probably gonna stop my other completely cause my brain can only handle on story at once and I love this to much to leave it also I hope you guys like it also this took place at the start like right before the first murder....... soooo good luck~