Chapter 5 I don't care

" (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HE MIGHT HURT YOU!!!" I could hear Soda scream out from somewhere in the crowd.
I looked down at Nagito who almost looked like a cat enjoying the attention. " what gave you that idea?" I questioned Soda still looking at my chained up best friend. " h he tried t to kill s somebody that's what!" He stumbled out his sentence as my sharp gaze made its way to his eyes. " but Nagito would never hurt me, right Nagito." I was still looking at Soda but mid sentence shifted my gaze to the boy on my lap.
" mhm!" He hummed back at me enthusiastically.
       " see I'm safe, but I don't know how much longer you'll be if you keep being rude to Nagito" everyone in the rooms eyes shot open at my last comment even Nagito seemed surprised. " why fight for trash like me, all of you ultimate's deserve treatment like that not a nobody like me" Nagito cued at me. " shut up already with that self deprecating bull shit, your worth more then you know." I swore I could see tears start to brim at his eyes after those words left my tongue. Because of this touching moment with Nagito I didn't notice Nekomanru slowly make his way towards me. All of a sudden I felt a large hand firmly grip around the collar my shirt and lift me up making Nagito's head violently hit the floor boards. Then I was dragged out of the old building to the restaurant.
( time skip)
After a lecture from the rest of my class I thought would never end. I had been put on lock down, for they feared I would try and untie Nagito. And seeing my determination to set him free it would probably work if I tried. And I did want to try. But I'm stuck in my room with Akane guarding my door preventing me from going anywhere. I'm being treated like a prisoner just like Nagito, least they didn't tie me up though.

A/N

again a pretty short chapter but I hope you guys like this part, I really liked it. Also I was looking thru the comments on some of the other chapters and someone said yandere mode activated, y/n comes off that way because they kind of are but they wouldn't kill someone just hurt them really bad. Anyway I'll probably post my next chapter in at least a week no promises though ;p