Chapter 3 first blood

Your POV
Shrieks of terror filled the dinning hall, along side scared faces. I personally always liked the look of blood, but even this made me sad. He promised no one would die on his watch but he happened to be the first to fall. What a coincidence.
As the investigation began I stuck with Hajime and Nagito for most of it. Nagito started acting really weird, almost like.......... he wasn't himself anymore.

But almost as fast as the investigation came it had ended starting our class trial.
( A/N I'm not doing the trial cause I'm to lazy to copy all that down sorry~)

As everyone watched in horror at Teruteru's execution. I felt zero remorse for him, he killed Byakuya I will never forgive him.
After the execution everyone began yelling at Nagito after he obviously didn't care about the death we had just witnessed. I couldn't handle it so I ran out of the trial room Nagito to distracted by everything to come after me. 
The next morning I hoped to see Nagito and cheer him up only for him to not show up.
All the people around me seemed happy he wasn't there. It just made my blood boil as they acted like he could die and they'd laugh.
I slammed my hand down on the table which got everyone's attention on me " a-assholes  DO YOU EVEN CARE!" I whispered the first part before screaming as tears threatened to spill out my eyes.
All of them seemed shocked at my reaction...... except Hajime....... " (y/n) ...... I know you where his friend but he's a psycho." Hajime had a look of pity on his face that spread like wild fire to every other person in the rooms face. I just looked at them flaming pissed then walked out of the room down the stairs, straight to my cabin. Where I sat on my bed and cried wondering ' w- where are you N-Nagito' those where the last thoughts I remember before I fell asleep almost right after I woke up.

A/n
I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'll make a longer one next time I just thought that was a good place to end it
But please if your enjoying the story keep reading cause I really enjoy making this
I should be able to keep my schedule if one day as long as school doesn't start back up on me other then that expect chapters every day I'll tell you guys if anything changes ok. Well have a good rest of you day or night