New school

• Dedicated to Ellie my friend

So I'm finally updating my story.  I know that I don't have that many reads but at least somebody must like this story, right.  Well I hope so because this story might seem boring at first but trust me i my oponion it gets better.  So read and enjoy the story that I put my heart into. 

Copyright- Amy

I woke up to the sound of the beeping alarm clock next to my brothers bed.  I quickly shut it off and get outof bed.  Blake soon follows me out of the bed and he slowly walks into his closet to get ready for school.  I go over to my own room to get ready my self.  I straighten my wavy brown hair and change out of my pajamas into yellow summer dress.  Normally I wouldn't wear a dress to school but making first impressions is important to me so why not wear a dress.  I quickly do my makeup and run downstairs. 

" Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous," my grandmother tells me. 

" Thank you." I tell her sincerely. 

" You nervous," my grandmother asks me.

" Honestly yes," I reply to her. 

" You have nothing to worry about.  If I know my grand daughter as much as I think I know her then she'll fit in just perfectly with the rest of the kids," she reassures me. 

I leave the kitchen and run down the driveway to wait for the bus.  I watch as the bus nears the stop and it stops with a loud screech.  I walk onto the bus and take a seat in the front seat.  I stare out the window for the rest of the ride wondering how this day will go.  I step off the bus and enter the brick building that is Georgetown high school, my new high school.  I enter the front office and walk up to a lady who is typing ferociously on a computer.  

" Hi, I'm Madison Miller and I was wondering if you had my class schedule.  I'm new here and I don't really know if your who I should ask."  I ask the lady 

She turns her head up and looks at me and the hands me a paper. 

" Yeah here you go.  Hope you have a good day," she says in a kind voice.  

I check my schedule and see that i have science first.  I walk up to my locker, number 394 and I see that my locker neighbor stands there shoving books into her locker.  She turns to me and a smile grows onto her face.  She stares at me as I put my stuff into my new locker.  It gets to the point where I feel like she's stalking me.  

" Are you okay." I finally ask because she is now staring at me like she dosen't believe that I'm standing in the space in front of her. 

" Diamond stop freaking the new girl out," says a girl that is unbelievably gorgeous with blonde wavy hair and startling blue eyes.

" I know I know I just can't believe she's real we've never had a new student before," says Diamond the girl who was creepily staring at me. 

" I'm sorry about her she can be creepy sometimes.  My names Haley and this is of course Diamond," says the girl that I can now call Haley. 

" Nice to meet you.  I'm Madison, I'm of course new here so is there anything I should know about the students or the school," I ask trying to see if there's anyway I can I figure out who here I should stay away from.  

" No not really.  It gets pretty boring here. A new student is probably the most exciting thing that's happened for a month," Diamond says. 

" Okay, do you know where Mr. Gill's science class is," I ask them. 

" Oh yeah, it's down the hall on your left.  You can't miss it there's tons of animal pictures surrounding it," Diamond says. 

" Yeah Mr. Gill is a good teacher but a weird dude," Haley says. 

 With that I thank them and start on my way to my first hour class Mr. Gill's science. 

I'll try to update soon. PEACE!!!!!