First Audition

• Dedicated to My very first dance teacher

Okay, so far I haven't got really into the plot yet and I am not a hundred percent sure what direction this story is going to go.  When I began writing this I had the story all planned out but now a few thing's have happend and I am not sure I want the story to go that.  I will try to update as quickly as I can but at some point I am going to have to make a decision about the plot.  Until then enjoy the story I put my heart into.

Copyright- Amy

tI watched as every one began leaving the gym.  Well, everyone except a few people who started grabbing outfits out of there bags.  They looked like dance clothes.  The clue is that most of the outfits are leotard. 

" What are you guys doing," I ask Diamond who is grabbing a leotard out of her bag. 

"We have dance after school on every day except Wednesday." she tells me and that when I see Nathan. 

He's running to the bathroom with a white t-shirt and sweatpants in his hand. I wonder, no there is no way I could have more then one thing in common with Nathan.  Well now that I think about it, I have a lot of things in common with Nathan.

"Nathan dances," I ask Haley who has just came out of the bathroom and is now tying her shoes. 

"Yeah he's the best on the team but that's not a surprise because his mom is the dance teacher and coach.  He's been dancing since he could walk.  Why you say," she says. 

So his mom is the coach that must be why he's dancing.  But he must like it or maybe he is forced to do it because of his moms job; or maybe I'm just judging a book by it's cover.

"I don't know, I just didn't seem him as one to do dance.  Maybe football or even baseball, but not dance." I say trying not to sound to judgmental. 

"I know right, I was in shock when I first found out to, and he is on the football team.  Although he is really good at dance," Diamond informs me.

Huh weird.  

"Do you guys have any spots open on the team?" I ask. 

"Yeah, why, do you want to try out?" Haley asks.

"Yeah," I reply. 

"Just go over there and ask Natalie," Haley says. 

She points to a lady who looks like she is in her late thirties doing stretches.  I walk over there cautiously a little nervous and shy. 

"Um, hi," I shyly say. 

"Oh hi what can I do for you," she says excitedly. 

"I'd actually like to try out for the team," I say as confidently as I can. 

"Sure right now would work if you can,"   Natalie said. 

"Can I change out of this first," I said gesturing to my clothes.

She nodded and I ran into the bathroom and took my dress off. Luckily underneath I was a tank top and shorts.  I walked back out and over to Natalie.

"Do you have the song Vienna on there?" I asked her. 

"Yep work your magic," she said. 

I ignored the stares and got into the starting position for the song.  I took a deep breathe and began the dance.  I got into the zone while dancing.  The whole world faded around me and the only thing that mattered was the song and me. When I finished the dance I was completely in the zone and almost didn't notice the amount of people staring at me.  Key word 'almost', they all stared at me with their jaws open.  All of them except Nathan who just smirked. 

"Well I know just what to do with your talent. Nathan come over here you two are now dance partners." she said with a smile on her face.

For a minute me and Nathan just stare at her in shock.

"Well, you to our my best dancer's and together you would crush the competition." she says as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fine," says Nathan giving up.

"Fine," I say wondering how bad this could be.

"Yay, lets get to work," Natalie says. 

Yeah not my best work.  I will probably fix this chapter and make it longer.  Untill next time PEACE!!!