Chapter 12

Hey My Rebels! Whats up? Well I am sorry for the confusion, I changed the name because I think later on it will relate to the story more.. So, #sorrynotsorry
I decided to make this chapter a little longer because lets be honest, I have been writing awful chapters and they were sooooooo short! So I was finally able to write a long me. Also, I am going to be writing a boyxboy story soon, its a Narry fan fiction, so I am really excited! P.S, the pic above is kinda what the little girl coming up will look like. Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!
Love, Teenie <3

Chapter 12

This time when I awoke, the warmth in the bed was gone and light was shining through the thick green curtains. I shivered from the cold and sat up, placing my feet on the cold wood. I stood up and scoped around the room looking for a bathroom. I left the room and walked out towards the hallway, trying to stay away from people.

After passing a couple doors I opened the one I assumed to be the bathroom. The door creaked open and I peeked inside. Seeing a sink and a toilet, I entered the room fully and locked the door behind me. I did my business and walked over to the sink and mirror.

I looked down at my appearance, I was wearing a baggy band T-Shirt and pink sweatpants. My hair was in a messy bun and I had a natural glow. I slowly chuckled at the "Glow" people say when they are pregnant. Not me, because I am not pregnant. I guess its just a wolf thing. I sighed and squirted some soap into my hands and rinsed them out.

I opened the bathroom door, closed my eyes and I smelled something burning. My eyes shot open and I raced to find the strong aroma. I ran down the hallway, not caring if I awoke someone. I found stairs at the end and I raced down, trying to see where it leads me. At the bottom I sniffed the air again. Picking up a stronger scent I followed my nose.

It lead me to a large modern kitchen with cherrywood cabinets and marble counters along with shiny, stainless steel appliances. I looked around the room and saw a head of blonde hair trying to move around and put out the fire. I ran up to him, there was a pan of bacon and fire was burning all over it and eggs were burnt to a crisp.

I ran quickly over to the sink and grabbed a rag that was on the counter. I rinsed the rag out with water and quickly shuffled back over to the blonde. Without seeing his face, I shoved him out of the way and placed the rag over the pan. My finger touched the side of the pan and I jumped at the pain. My heart was beating extremely fast and white hot searing pain was running through my arm. I couldn't move my hand from the pan because, I saw something.

*FlashBack*

A little girl with blonde hair and big doe eyes was calling out for her mother. "Momma, Momma," she called with tears in her eyes. She was running around in circles as people were screaming and racing past her. She could smell fear, blood and fire. She felt the red hot flames all around her making sweat fall from her brow. "Li-Li?" She called out in one last attempt for someone to save her.

She heard snickering and she turned around in the fire. A man with a ski mask had a large, brown sack in his hands. He shuffled closer to her as she scooted away on the ground. Tears were pouring down her cheeks as she backed up as far as she could before coming in contact with the fire. She whimpered and started shaking as the man got closer and closer. Before the man could do anything, the vision faded.

*Flashback ends*

I was out of the vision before it could finish because I was flung to the ground by something. I looked up and saw the blonde head on top of me. I looked around to check my surroundings, I had tears streaming down my face and I was shaking like a rag doll. The boy looked up and I saw Niall. He looked at my eyes that had tears cascading down my cheeks and he took his hand and gently wiped away a few of the tears that were evident on my cheeks. He whispered, "why, what, why would you do this?" I sucked in a breath as a word popped into my head. Jay. I was confused as of what Niall thinks I did and what Jay was. I just felt like it would explain something or help in some sort. I looked into his eyes and repeated it over and over again.
"Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay." I rocked back and forward while looking around for a fire or heat.

Why am I so shook up about that vision and who was that little girl?