Chapter 2

"Sorry this is a iPhone vlog" I say threw tears. I'm still sitting next to Shay's dead body. "something just happened and well I'm not ready to say just yet, but their might not be a vlog for, for awhile." I post the video and the comments start flooding in, all rumors of what happened. "She got pregnant and lost the baby" or "the got robbed and the computer got stolen" and even "one of the kids got kidnapped" They are all wrong. Shay's mom calls me "Colette, what happened?" She asks. "He's he's he's d-d-dead" I cry. "Oh hunny, " I can hear her start to cry "I'll be right over" She hangs up. I lay down on Shay's stomach and all I want to do is die too. I sit up and grab the gun out of Shay's dead grip. His skin is so cold. I twirl the gun around my pointer finger and decide if I should do it to myself too. I couldn't do it, leave my kids behind, they'd have nothing. They already have no dad, how could I leave them with no mom ether? I sigh. Why did he do this? Why did he leave his family like this? I go on my phone and I log into all his social media accounts. First tweeter. He had about 100 DMs all from the same guy, all saying the same thing, "kill yourself or I'll kill your family. I know where you live - ***********************. Kill yourself by tomorrow or else I'll kill all your family, right before your eyes, I'll make sure they all have a slow and painful death" I start to ball. Laurie pulls into the drive way. She gets out of the car, her make up is all running down her face. She looks at me "Why?"