Chapter 4

Colette's P.O.V - I sit on the cold bathroom floor with a razor in my hand. I carefully slide it across my wrist, it hurts so good. All of a sudden I hear a voice. Not just any voice. Shay's voice. "Colette don't do it. Colette stop. Is this a good influence over the kids" Shay's voice runs overs me. "Shay?" I tear runs down my check. All I want is Shay, I want his love, I want him to tell me it's alright. I need to see him. I go to our bed side table and unlock the gun box. I grab the gun and head outside. The February air is cold, I load the gun and press it on my fore head. I'm crying hard now. "Colette!" Kayli screams she comes running towards me "Stop!" It's to late I've pulled the trigger.

The lights go out for a long time and it's not completely dark, Shay is with me. He whispers to me how much he loves me and that he misses me two. We kiss we laugh. I'm in heaven, pure bliss, or so I thought. "It's time to wake up he says" and my life flashes before my eyes and I'm awake. Not in my bed. "Shay?" I look around for him. My head is pounding. All of a sudden doctors come running in. "I didn't think she was gonna make in." The doctors hushed voices converse. "I want to die" I say to the doctor next to me "I want to die so I can see my husband. Let the die."