Chapter One

Rory
I could go on and on telling you how much I miss him and how much I loved him, but instead of wasting my time, I'll give you the story. Back to the beginning where it all started.

August 30, 2013

The first day of senior year. I didn't really expect much coming into the school that morning. But I'd soon find out otherwise. "Rory!" I do a 360 trying to figure out who was calling but soon find out it was just Michael. I walk over to his locker with a smile on my face, I hadn't seen him since July. "You have summoned me Clifford." "I haven't seen you in forever, I almost forgot about your stupid little face." He says squishing my face together making it quite hard to breath. "How charming of you, now stop squishing my face so I can get my schedule." I tried saying, but it came out more muffled, causing him to laugh. "Let's get them together shortie."

We walk to the office and get our first semester schedules. "What classes do you have? I have no good ones the only one that's decent is lunch, and that's not even a class." He frowns, I just shake my head while quietly giggling to myself. "Hey Mikey-" the first bell interrupted us and we said our 'goodbyes' before heading to class. I look down at my schedule and see that I have homeroom first.

After a bunch of 'hey's' and 'oh haven't seen you in forever how've you been?' And countless amount of questions, it was time for my favorite subject. Literature. I'm not a Shakespeare but I do enjoy writing and taking the time to actually invest in writing , being able to take someone's feelings and transfer them on paper. I make my way into the classroom and sit all the way in the back left corner. I sit down and just drum my nails to a Paramore song and just hum along since we hadn't started yet. In fact, I was the first person there.
Fifteen minutes later about everyone was here and we were beginning our lesson. "Now when Hamlet was-" we all turn our heads toward the door and see a a tall boy with blonde hair just standing there. "Um, sorry." He mumbles, as he quietly walks back to the only seat available. In front of me.

Halfway through the lesson the idiot next me wouldn't stop throwing paper at the kid in front of me. It didn't affect my learning but it bothered me because the poor guy wasn't even standing up for himself. He was just letting him throw paper at him. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I just snapped. "Can you please stop being such a dick and pay attention it might do you good." He was about to say something back before the teacher interrupted us. "Rory is there a problem?" Great. "No sir no problem here." I quickly glance over at the guy who was causing this and see his notebook had James written on the front. "James and me were just discussing the lesson sir." He seemed to have bought it because he turned around and continued his lesson.
I send a glare towards James, or asshat in my opinion, before tapping the boy in front of me on the shoulder. "Hey, are you alright." I whisper. He just stared at me for a second before he responded," y-yeah, you didn't have to do that." I smiled at him and shook my head, "No I didn't, but I chose to, what's your name? Mines Rory." I stuck my hand out waiting for him to shake it, He looked a bit calmer, he stuck his hand out," I'm Luke." Luke. Seems fitting. "Luke, that's a nice name." I complimented. He just blushed and mumbled a 'thanks' before turning around. I didn't know why but I wanted to get to know him better.

And that was only the beginning.

__
Luke kills me.
First chapter and I actually like it. Wow.
It would mean a lot if you voted
Thanks :)