Chapter 2: The brunette lad

He could feel the grump dwarf waiting for him to finish as he continuously went into digging the mines, the older dwarf making another deep sigh as he tried to keep his patience thin as he waited for the red & blue sweater & dark blue green hatted dwarf who's sweating all over.

"Come on, Sneezy! Hurry up with it. I don't wanna miss dinner!" The older grump dwarf exclaimed.

Sneezy shrugged as he placed down his pickaxe and said, "Well it's not my fault that Dopey got sick today. Sorry, Grumpster!"

Grumpy rolled his eyes as he turned around to the exit of the mines, "Whatever! Let's just get outta here and have dinner!" He grumbled.

"Okie-dokie then!" Sneezy exclaimed as Grumpy rolled his eyes again.

They exited the mines as they heard rustling from the bushes as Grumpy got alerted,

"Stay here, Sneezy. That could be the skeevy Glooms. I'll go get the others." He told the sneezer as he ran back to the cottage as Sneezy just stood there, waiting for something or someone to come out.

That's when he gasps as he saw a limping girl that looked helpless as she stared into his eyes,

"H-h-help m-me...."

The stranger said as she gathered all her strength to come near him but she then felt pain from her leg and lack of exhaustion that she lost consciousness. On top of Sneezy that made him tumble on his back and her body leaning down on his chest, which made the latter on the bottom redden his cheeks which is not normal. (A/N: OH NO NO NO NO, Wolfie it's NOT what you think! 0__0)

Sneezy seemed to be uneasy about this and examined the fainted girl's face and raven hair, he wasn't sure about her skin color from all the dirt that is covered from her head to her toes.

He then heard a HUGE gasping and a "GASP!" from a certain one and only girl member of the 7D (A/N: SwiftyLeStarch say 'IGNORANT INTELLIGENCE VIRUS!!' If you want me to keep you here! XDD) which made Sneezy glanced up at them in confusion and said, "What?"

The leader & and Grumpy's genius boyfriend (A/N: Only for this story ^__^) which is Doc, cleared his throat as he adjusted his round glasses and said to the sneezer,

"Sneezy, what is THIS?!"

TO BE CONTINUED!! :D