Chapter 4: Awkward Situation

Jocelyn was helping Miley at the showers, afraid that one of the D's might suddenly show up when Jocelyn was called by Doc and she told Miley to just relax and that she should wait 'til she comes back.

But there's a problem, with Sneezy perhaps. Sneezy was holding it in and was hopping around like a rabbit when Dopey found it funny as he was passing by.

So in a matter of few seconds, he couldn't hold it anymore and he went to the bathroom to do his business.

He finally took a deep breath and smiled in relief as he was finished but his eyes went widened as he heard the voice of the lost girl,

"Jocelyn? You in there? I'm finished, could you reach the towel?" She asked.

Sneezy gulped, 'Better not speak out loud or she'll hear you!' he thought as he just reached for the towel near the mirror and Miley said thanks then hummed a song which made Sneezy smile by hearing her voice....her beautiful honey filled voice-

"AHHH!" Miley shrieked as she held the towel tight around her body, hugging herself tight as Sneezy got out of his dreamland and quickly apologized.

"Oh no no no! Miley it's NOT what you think!" He exclaimed.

"Then why are you here?!" Miley asked, still startled at the fact that there was a boy looking at her right now. WHILE. IN. A. WHITE. TOWEL.

"I-i didn't know that you were still showering but i couldn't hold my business anymore, so.....yeah." Sneezy said, "I'm sorry. Really sorry." He added.

Miley nodded, "Apology accepted." She smiled.

Sneezy blushed again then walked away awkwardly and running up on the stairs to their room, feeling embarrassed by looking at his crush that way- wait, CRUSH?!

Miley was done dressing up and was now wearing one of Jocelyn's old sweaters & pants then she went upstairs to see 4 of the D's already up for bed and none of the beds have more space so it'll be awkward AGAIN

So she asked Jocelyn for help and she CANNOT believe what she said.