Chapter 10: Take Flight

(A/N: FINALE CHAPTER~~)

Khaycie knew by then on who to call. Of course since this person is a relative of Miley so she quickly called Momay over.

Momay almost gasped and cry at what she is seeing which is the bleeding body of her cousin so she let the raven haired lay down on a floating platform (um thingy....) and prepared her book & strengths.

Kyle sat down near the balcony of her home, writing away on her journal about everything that happened in the last few days.

She felt bad, like really really bad. She should've listen to her sister instead of listening to the Wolf's lies.

She glanced up in the skies, the sun shining more bright and....she missed her. She miss her friend that is the member of the 7T, she stared too long at the sky making it look like that she was desperately begging for her friend to come back so she could ask for forgiveness.

She thinks it was her fault that Miley was stabbed like a punching bag, letting out air and died. But she knew that Khaycie & Momay will find a way.

Only if she didn't let the Wolf open the portal. Only if she was the one who got stabbed since she was the one who let him open it. It's all her fault.

Kyle blinked those tears away as she ripped some of the papers but paused since she thought that it was useless.

"Thinking about the past again?" A male voice interrupted her thoughts as he gave her a smile & gave her a cup of coffee. "Here, i knew you need this" He added.

"Thanks, babe" Kyle muttered, smiling at him and sipping the warm drink.

"Kyle, it's not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself, you didn't know that Miley would be sacrificing herself that time. Thus, it already happened" He says as he stroke her long wavy blonde hair.

Kyle just sadly smiled at him, "I just wanted to say i'm sorry and i will once she's awake" She spoke

"That's what you want then, okay" Felix smiled at her and gave her a hug, resting her head on his chest making Kyle smile warmly for the first time in days.

"Sneezy, please? You've been in your bed on a week and you're not even touching your food" Sleepy pleaded his best bud as Sneezy just waved him off

"Leave me alone...." Sneezy muttered depressingly as he covered himself in his blankets that he didn't bother to wash since it still has Miley's scent on it.

Sleepy sighed again for somewhat many times since they had reached home after the event and Sneezy didn't utter a word and just ignored the others when they came home.

He didn't bother to work to the mines nor going to the castle, he just paced around every now and then and just gaze outside the window 'til the fellas get back. He just wanted to be alone.

Sleepy just looked worriedly at Sneezy before turning his feet and just walked down the stairs.

Sneezy peeked from the covers to see if the coast is clear, he then jumped out of bed and followed down Sleepy and the others downstairs,

"Sleepy, wait!"

All she could see was a familiar chandelier that is up in the ceiling, she squints her eyes because of the brightness and sat up straight from the mattress she was laying to. She realized that the place was her room. Her home.

She was even confused on why she was alive and not feeling pain and that's where all the flashbacks came running to her brain like a train (A/N: it rhymed! :D) and the first word she could only mutter was,