Chapter 8: So it is a Goodbye?

The four finished training until sunset and Happy, Sneezy, Bashful & Dopey set up a nice candle lit dinner for all of them while Grumpy asked the girls if they wanted to hang out more with them before they leave which the girls agreeded but Coleen felt that something will happen later.

Also Grumpy came to ask permission to Doc if he could confess to Coleen but he promised that he will just reject her if she DID answer. Which is confusing. (lmaoo XD)

So the girls, with the help of Jocelyn, had dressed up for the night and is now wearing a purple dress with black heels(Miley), gold colored dress with brown boots(Coleen), green dress with white flat shoes(Timid) & white dress with white flat shoes(Lia)

"This would be better important right now tonight" Coleen complained, not wanting to go. "I have better stuffs to do than this date" she added and crossed her arms.

"Come on, Coleen. Don't be such a buzzkill" Lia says to her bossy friend, "It's our last night here anyways" She added.

When they arrived, they heard romantic songs being played by a guitar which is played by Happy who is smiling at them.

He then first approached Lia, the youngest, and says, "He sure dreams a lot but we are sure that he always dreams of you"

Lia blushed at the sentence, "W-who?" She asked

But then Jocelyn went up to Timid and says, "He is SHY but he can have the guts to ask you out" and she smiled

Timid could only giggle at this and smiled shyly, knowing who it was.

Happy now approached Miley and gave her a note that reads,

"Roses are reds,
Skies are blue,
A purple flower appeared,
I found out that it's only
You" - SNZY

Miley blushed, smiling then she looked up just to see Sneezy smiling lovingly at her and he took her hand.

"You look beautiful tonight, Milady" He said and kissed the back of her hand then he led her to the table which he prepared himself and there was a candle next to a vase with three purple roses and the plates, fork & spoon are already there.

Miley touched the flowers in curiosity and she smiled, "These are beautiful"

Sneezy chuckled at the response, "I brought those myself just for a beautiful lady like you" He said.

"Really? Oh my, thank you Sneezy" She says

Coleen looked sad as she keeps looking in different direction until she sees the flowerpot dwarf near the cottage and so she ran up to him and says, "Hey! I thought you were asking me out? And what are you doing out here?" She complained to him, "You're making a lady wait." She added coldly.

Grumpy looked startled because he wasn't ready but he gained his posture and just took both of her hands, "I-i'm sorry, Cheesecakes. I was adjusting my necktie and um i was-" He mentally facepalmed at his sayings so he cleared his throat and, "Um n-now that my necktie is much okay right now, let's go with the guys, yeah" He nervously laughed and took her to their table. Kyle just rolled her eyes but secretly smiled (A/N: what's the point of writing Kyle & Red's second name & nickname? This is also the 7T we're talking to. -_-)