Chapter 1-Present Time

May 2020

Jennie POV
"no don't leave...please!..." "It's your fault he's gone!....we should have never accepted you!" "TAEYONG!!"
I wake up sweating again. The same dream. The same fucking dream that haunts me every night for how long?.....ah 3 years. I look at my phone to realise it's 8:45am. Shit! I'm late. I jump up and get inside the bathroom. After that I grabbed whatever clothes I could find from my suitcase (that took me 3hrs to pack yesterday) and put them on.
I look my self in the mirror.

I sigh

I sigh. What am I doing going back to Seoul? It's not like they are waiting for me or want me back. I check my train ticket which read 9:30am. Shoot! I should leave now, I grab my suitcase, looked at my plain old apartment one last time before locking the door and leaving.

The taxi was already waiting for me outside.
"Busan train station please".
And the driver took off.

——Time skip——
(Arrives in Seoul)

Idk how I feel about coming back, it's certainly did bring me back old memories, the good ones as well as the bad ones.
I decided to take the bus instead of the taxi as it's very expensive compared to Busan.
I wonder if he's staying  in that apartment. It was special to us. It's were we made beautiful memories. Without me realising a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it off quickly before pressing the button for the bus to stop.

I'm not surprised on how I still remember the way to his apartment.....and here I am standing outside in front of it. What am I thinking? There's probably no one living here.
I press the doorbell hoping to here a replying.
"Coming" said a female voice.
Huh? maybe he did sell it.
The door opens and I'm shocked to see who it is.
"Hi do I kno.....Unnie?!"
"Yeri?..."
"Oppa! Look who's here!" she screamed before hugging me tightly while sobbing.
"Who is it?" he said walking towards the door before stopping his track.
"Jennie?"
"Mark.."