Chapter 7- 2017

Jennie POV

After the sibling's little reunion they turned towards me. I guess I have to introduce myself.

"Hi my name is Jennie." I said bowing down. He nodded before replying "Taeyong". Wow this guys talks.

Taeyong POV

I guess she can't recognise me.

Jennie POV

"What happened to your forehead " asked Rose. Shoot! What did I tell Mark again?

"She tripped while walking, she's quite clumsy" Mark replied laughing. I slap his arm but relieved he said that. I look up to see Taeyong staring AGAIN. Ok but what is his problem, his stares are starting to creep me out. 

"So Jennie how old are you?" Yuta asked.  "17." He nodded before continuing " so you must be in school, right? Did you skip today or did you get your school's permission."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she skipped" exclaimed Seugli. I decided to ignore her and looked at Mark for help but he seemed quite clueless. I sigh before saying "I dropped out of school last year." Everyone became silent. Seulgi scoffed before saying "That's even worse" and then she walked out.

"Don't mind her" Joy said smiling. I think I like Joy and Rose they seem quite nice to me. Can't say the same about Seugli, I don't know why she seem to hate me.

"Ok thats it I guess. You guys can go home. Come to practice tomorrow at sharp 8am. We will send you the schedule and any task you have to do prior to the lesson." Ten said. We bowed down before leaving the room. Before I left the room I looked back one more time to see Taeyong staring at me. Shit he saw me. I turn red before rushing out behind Mark.

Taeyong POV

"She seems like a sweet girl" Joy said and Rose nodded agreeing with her. But I was too busy thinking about why she lied about her forehead. I guess she doesn't want people to know she works in a club. Wait she's 17, isn't that like illegal. Whatever, why do I care I guess that's how a high school drop out can earn money.

On the way back home

Jennie POV

"Don't mind what Seugli said Jennie" Mark spoke.  I look at him giving him a reassuring smile, "don't worry I'm not, plus I've heard it too many times to care." Mark sighs and then says "Subway my treat." "You know it" I replied giggling before running, him following me behind. Suddenly a sharp pain went through my leg. Shit. I stop running and knelt down looking at my feet. "Jennie are you ok?" Mark shouts running up to me. He kneels down as well pulling down my socks to see my feet was bruised and swollen.

I sigh, it must have happened yesterday when the men attacked. Mark face turned serious before looking at me and asked "Jennie, wth how did this happened". I chuckle nervously and replied "it must have happened when I tripped." Mark didn't look convinced but he didn't push it further. He sighs and says" You have to be more careful, you're a dancer, you can't just go getting hurt especially your feet." "Ok sir I'll be more careful" I reply giving him a salute. He rolls his eyes and helps me get up.

"Don't come tomorrow" he says as we left subway "It'll only worsen." I nod as a reply and we both walked home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 6am. "Turn it off!" one of the girls shouts from her room. I slam my alarm and gets up. I lied when I said I wont go today. My feet seems fine now after putting some ice when I came back home yesterday. I get up lazily and did my daily morning routine before getting into one of my dance outfit: