Chapter:1

Boss "Y/N! What are you doing, slacking off like this!?"
Y/N "What do you-"
Boss "There are idols in the cafe and your just standing there!?"
Y/N "I'm making coffee!"
Boss "Get out there and serve them!"

I sigh and grab the trays of coffee and cake and head to the only occupied table.

Y/N "Here are your orders, anything else I could get the seven of you?"
Namjoon "No I don't believe so-"
Taehyung "I need something."
Y/N "What is it?"
Taehyung "Uh..."
Jungkook "What do you want? Don't make the poor girl stand there so long!"
Taehyung "It might take awhile to think so you can just sit here for a little bit."

He patted the seat next to him. A huge boxy
smile spread across his face. The other members yelled and made fun of him while I blushed behind my bangs. I walked away while he was distracted. I ran back to the kitchen and hid my face under a tray.
Did I just get hit on?
I blushed harder. I've never been hit on before.

Boss "Y/N! Your fired!"
Y/N "W- what?"

The red color from before drained from my face.

Boss "Flirting with our customers is inexcusable! Get out now!"

He snatched the tray from my hands and pointed to the door. Since I have another job lined up, this wouldn't have phased me.... if the kitchen door wasn't open, allowing all seven of our guests to hear Boss's yells. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. I slowly turned around and avoided eye contact with them. I could feel them starring as I ran out the door. I heard jingles behind me, indicating someone else coming outside. It made me even more nervous. I ran faster. I turned down an ally in hopes of loosing my pursuer. Instead I find myself in-front of two dark figures holding knives. I gasped and stepped back. Stepping back caused me to bump into someone else. I spun around absolutely terrified. Then I saw...
Taehyung
He grabbed my arm and gently pulled me behind him.

??? "Well lookie here..."
???? "Looks like a defenseless couple crawled down the wrong ally huh?"
??? "It sure does-"

They froze at the sound of a click. The click of a gun being cocked.

Taehyung "Leave before I use it."
???? "I bet you can't even-"

A bang screamed through the air. I subconsciously clung to Taehyungs shirt at the sound, burrowing my face into his back as comfort.

Taehyung "Its okay love. They're gone."

I gasped and jumped back realizing how I had been clinging to him. He turned to me.

Taehyung "I still haven't ordered that something else yet."
-To Be Continued-