Chapter 7

I set the pot of water on the stove top to boil.

Y/N "You done with those veggies?"

Tae "Uhh..."

The moment his lips muttered an 'uhh' I knew there was a disaster awaiting me. I turned and walked to the counter. He succeeded to dice all the veggies, but all the little square shaped pieces were scattered. Everywhere.
I couldn't contain my laughter. I threw my head back and collapsed into the side of the counter laughing uncontrollably. Taehyung nervously giggled and looked at me like a nervous puppy.

Tae "What do we do?"

Y/N "Ahh... Just scoop it all up and put it in the pot on the stove."

I wiped a tear of laughter off my cheek. Scooping up the veggies I felt three thumps on my arm. Looking, I saw three veggies bound off my arm and back into the counter. Giggling I took a few veggies into my palm and tossed them at Taehyung. He laughed and tried catching them. The sight made me chuckle. We both tossed more, laughing and dodging.

Y/N "Wait wait wait. We should be cooking."

Taehyung agreed, smiling. We started scooping up handfuls of veggies that hadn't fallen on the floor and, dumping them in the pot. Eventually, dinner was made. We set the table an told everyone to come when they were ready.

Tae "So let's talk about the conditions and such until the guys get here."

Y/N "Oh, right. First and for most, my cat is coming too."

Tae "Agreed."

Y/N "Second. I need something to do. You said I wouldn't need a job, but is there anything I could do?"

Tae "We'll for now you can help in the kitchen until Jin is healed enough to take his place back. After that I don't think you'll be bored enough to do anything. Namjoon said I need to mature more before I could be on the feild more. So I'll be here and we could do stuff together and I can keep you company. Junkook will also be here."

Y/N "Okay. Lastly, why do you offer this to me?"

He paused. He seemed to be taken aback. After swallowing the food he had in his mouth, he took my hand and gave me a very serious look.

Tae "Are you sure you want to know right here right now?"

I furrowed my brow in confusion. I began to answer until another inturuption acurred.

Jk "Wow! You guys made this?!"

Hobi "Thank you so much!"

Yooongi "Well I'm digging in."

The guys all started sitting and arguing over who got to serve themselves first. I looked over to Tae still confused. He was laughing and trying to snatch the scoop for the stew from Jimin.

             Why did he give me this offer..?

                          -To Be Continued-