Chapter 3

I entered the pin to my door and entered my apartment. Gwen immediately ran to me and rubbed her head on my shin. I smiled at her, picking her up off the ground.

Y/N "What do you think Gwen? Should we go with him or not?"

She tilted her head as if to say 'who'. I slightly laughed and hugged her.

Y/N "Oh Gwen... What do I do?"

Gwen "Mew"

I walked into the kitchen and ate a granola bar while filling Gwen's food bowl and changing the water in the other bowl. I sat on the counter, finishing off my dinner. I really don't know what to decide. I felt so... different with Taehyung. I craved seeing him again. But, he is just a stranger. I debated for what felt like hours before I choked up the courage to text him.

                         -over text messages-
Y/N "Taehyung?"

Tae "Yes love?"

Y/N "Wait- you put your contact name as Tae?"

Tae "It's what my close relatives and friends call me"

Y/N "Oh. I have some conditions if i choose to live with you."

Tae "Anything:)"

Y/N "Meet me at xxx location to discuss it?"

Tae "Sure, but it will have to wait until tomorrow at 8 pm"

Y/N "Sounds like a plan."

Tae "Good night love <3"

Y/N "Good night"

                          -Back to Y/N POV-

I looked at the time. It's only 9 pm. I hopped off the counter and went to my closet. I grabbed an oversized T-shirt and undergarments then headed to my bathroom. I showered then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I re-dried my hair and went to my couch. I covered myself with my blanket and starred at the ceiling. I hope he agrees to my conditions. I really do want to leave this stupid apartment to my past. I sighed and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

                             -The next day-

I woke up to Gwen pouncing on my feet. I looked at the time.

Y/N "12 pm!?"

My eyes widened in shock. How exhausted was I? I sat up and picked Gwen up off my feet.

Gwen "Meeeoow."

She stuck her tongue out at me. I scrunched my nose up.

Y/N "How dare you? I raised you better than that!"

She just starred at me, tongue still out. I set her on the floor, laughing, and she ran off to the windowsill. I rolled off of the couch and went to my closet. I grabbed my oversized red T-shirt and tucked it into tight jeans, wore and tore from owning then for so long. I brushed my hair and pulled it back in a high hair-tie. I looked into the mirror and bit my lip. This is my chance to live happily like my father always wanted. That is if Taehyung isn't lying. I took a deep breath hoping this would work out. I was far beyond nervous.
I headed to the kitchen and ate a pop-tart. It's only 2 pm. I sighed. What will I do to waste time? I grabbed a notebook and pen and proceeded to write a fanfic. Once I finished I checked the clock. 5 pm. I didn't know it took that long to write a fanfic.
I decided to go for to walk around before I meet with Taehyung. Exercise is good for you. I walked aimlessly until I realized it was shortly after 7 pm. I headed home and fed Gwen. I was on my phone until it was time for me to head to the public park I was meeting Taehyung at. I arrived at 7:58 pm and sat on a bench, waiting.

Sooner than I had hoped, 8:15 pm came. No sign of Taehyung. I sighed, defeated and got up to leave.... until....

                            -To Be Continued-