Chapter 5

Recap
*He smiled before shutting the door. I heard a click and realized he locked it.
Dammit.
I didn't know what to do. I slid to the floor and cried. I don't know these people personally and now I'm locked in here.
Then I heard it....
I heard...*

Something unexplainable.
Loud.
It was so loud my ears rang. Everything shook. Some dust fell from the ceiling. None of this made sense. I crawled to the window across the room. I peeked out it like a toddler and saw a scene of horror.

The concrete pavement was destroyed and the nice bushes, trees, and plants were splintered to pieces. The car was flipped and seemingly crumpled. Then it hit me.
                         I heard an explosion.
I wiped my past tears away and tried to comprehend the situation. I'm in an unknown building, people I don't know might have just died, I don't know where I am, and I have nothing on me. What the fuck do I do? I suckedin an uneven breath and put on my brave face. Don't freak out. That's one of the worst things to do in this situation. I heard noises almost identical to the yelling and gunshots from before.
I looked back out the window to see the same men and more shooting and telling at Taehyungs bandmates, the girl from before no where to be seen, and-
                                  Taehyung!
My heart orange out if my chest and a smile tugged my lips. He's here!
My face dropped once I remembered the fact that he was in a gun fight. Then worry and confusion rained down on me like a thunderstorm.
What if he gets hurt?
Why am I worried about about a stranger?
If he dies what will I do?
How did I get in this mess?
Oh god, what if he gets hurt?

I couldnt help the tears that fell now. The questions filled my head like helium in a balloon until I realize Taehyung was right in front of me. My tears blurred my vision making it hard to see him and my were ringing again making it hard to hear. But he was definitely there. I felt his hands on my cheeks and his breath on my face. I tried to focus but I only gained my hearing back. To this I heard myself sobbing and roughly breathing while Taehyung tried to calm me.
Taehyung "Hey now.... Love, you might pass out if you don't calm down... Love...?"
Once I could see him clearly, I saw how worried he was. It was the only emotion on his face. My breath stabilized.

Y/N "I'm okay Tae...."

Taehyung "Are you sure?"

Y/N "yes-"

Taehyung "You don't look okay..."

Y/N "I'm fine-"

Taehyung "Y/N it's okay if your not oka-"

I stopped holding back. It was too hard to. I gently but quickly cupped his face, leaned forward and closed my eyes, and kissed him.

                           -To Be Continued-