Double Date

Brooklyn's POV

So it's friday night and I'm in my dorm tryna find sumn to put on cause, I promised ma gurl Tae that I would go out with her tonight and I know she tryna set me up with one of her boyfriend's homeboy. So I catch my hair in a low ponytail and did lil cute edges, then got ready and put on (The outfit below.)

So it's 7:56 and Tae's on her way to pick me up, cause I didn't really wanna drive so we both agreed that she'd drive for tonight

I got a message from tae sayin that she's outside, so I quickly grabbed my purse and phone, locked up my dorm room and went out to meet her. She was wearing (The outfit below).

 She was wearing (The outfit below)

"Gurrl come on!", she shouted.
"Hello to you too", I said sarcastically as I went to the passenger side of the car. "Gurrl you looking fine as hell", Tae said. "Thank you, you look good too gurl", I said. "I bet yo ass finna get alla dat attention tonight", she said. "Gurl come on, you know Ion like too much attention so amma just blend in tonight", I said. "Yeah whatever", she said.

30 mins later Tae pulled up at a nice house, it wasn't too big neither was it small. The music was playin loud as shit and people were all around the house drinking, smoking, talking and grinding. Tae and I made our way into the house, pushing pass some sweaty people. "Hey Tae, you made it", A light skinned boi said. "Yeah I did, this party is dope mane, oh and meet my friend Brooklyn", Tae said. "Hey Brookyln, I'm Day-Day, how you likin the party?". "I just got here but it's kl". "Ohk amma catch ya'll later, it was nice meeting you Brooklyn." "Likewise," I said. "Well isn't he fine," Tae asked. "He ight, but I'm not into light skin guys, and stop tryna set me up with guys, I told you Tae Ion need no boi right now, I'm good."
"Gurrl whateva, amma get us some drinks, watchu want?", tae asked. "Something strong but not too strong". "Ohk, ammo be right back witcho booze."

It's been ten minutes and Tae hasn't been back with my booze as yet, so I spot an empty space on the couch in the living room and decided to sit there until Tae got back, 20 minutes of hearing mushy noises from a girl and a boi beside me making out, I got annoyed and decided to go upstairs in one of them empty rooms and chill out. I walked passed a couple doors and then went into the third door on the left that had Day-Day's name on it. I entered the room and it was dark so I somehow made my way through the darkness and found the bed and laid on it thinking until I heard the bathroom door open and a figure turned on the light in there, *Damn I was really in my thoughts for me not to have heard or seen when someone entered the room*, so my made my way into the bathroom to see who was in there, and I was shocked as hell to see a fine ass nigga taking a picture of his self in the bathroom mirror.

 I entered the room and it was dark so I somehow made my way through the darkness and found the bed and laid on it thinking until I heard the bathroom door open and a figure turned on the light in there, *Damn I was really in my thoughts for me no...

Me being nosy and bougie, I stood by the door and said "So you leave the awesome party downstairs to come up here in the bathroom to take a pic?" and he turned around, smirked and said "You and I both know that I'm even more awesome than that party", "uh and how exactly would I know that?", I asked. "I saw you looking at me shawdy there's no denying it", he said. "Niggas be so full of themselves", I said as I left the bathroom and Day-Day's room. I went downstairs and saw Tae drunk off her ass. "Come on it's time to dip," I told Tae as I helped her out the house, "Bye Day-Day, we finna leave now, btw tha party was great". "Ight thanks, take care, I'll see botha ya'll on Monday", he said. I put Tae in the passenger seat, snatch the keys from her purse and drove us to my dorm.