I Lost It

Brooklyn's POV

"Do what?" Zay asked

"Sex, Lemme take yo virginity now cause I'm ready" I said

"You sure?" He asked

"Yess I'm sure, you said when I was ready, and I'm ready to take it now so let's go to tha room" I said

"Ight" He said gettin from the couch as we walk to his room.

"Strip and lie on tha bed but leave yo underpants on though" I commanded

"Ight lil ma, you tha boss" He said as he began stripping and lie on tha bed waiting foe ma next move.

So I took ma blouse and pants off, leaving me in a matching lace red lingerie. I looked at Zay to see him smirking, then I got on tha bed and went on top of him and leaned down to peck his lips. He was getting hard beneath me, so I deepened the kiss and started to grind against his member and he groan and put his hands on ma thighs while squeezing it. I started to move down to kiss his perfect shaped jaw line, then to his neck and then on his collar bone, chest, lower abdomen, until I reached tha waist of his underpants then I pulled it down and looked as his dick, and fuck that shit was big as hell.

Then I started to palm his now hard dick as he groan. "Stop teasing me ma" He said as I smirked at him then start to stroke him, after stroking him foe about 2mins he was hard asf, then I took his tip into ma mouth and started to suck it, then I take all of him in ma mouth and started to bobb ma head, after that I unclasp ma bra and slid my underwear off, then I got on top of him and align him with my entrance and take ma time to put all of him in me. I started rocking me hips on him as Zay groaned and held ma thighs. "Fuck, you feel so good" He cursed and said as I moaned and started to bounce on him as I fasten my pace and moan in pleasure. Then Zay flipped us over and pull out then slammed into me again and I screamed his name, moan and curse in ecstacy as he went faster and deeper inside me. And damn he was hitting ma g-spot with every stroke he took, and in 6mins we both came and Zay lied beside me as we both breath heavily, trying to catch our breath.

"That was awesome" He said

"Yeah it was" I said as I got up going to tha shower to clean up.

"Where you goin?" He asked as he propped up on his elbows, looking at me.

"To shower" I said. "You coming?, might save some water" I added while winking at him.

"Oh, thought you was just gon run off to yo dorm after the amazing sex we just had, and hell yeah ammo join you on thea" He said while entering the bathroom wimme as I laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2Years Later. 

Tae and I had already finished college and we became good friends with Jay's guurl Aaliyah and I moved in with Zay.

Tae's 2months pregnant, Aaliyah is 2weeks pregnant and Zay and I are engaged, he proposed to me at a game in the arena where he played and I said yes ofc, I met his mama, she loves me. I have good jobs because I am a Manager of an Art Gallery and I'm also the manager of one of Zay's hotel, and Tae's a therapist, and Aaliyah's a Teacher.

We all good, life's going well and Zay finna sow his seeds in ma garden after our wedding which is next Friday, so ammo be prego and we'll be expecting cute lil baby/babies soon... 😘😉

ThE eNd!:-):")