Concert Surprise C.H

Laying in bed y/n woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She rolled over and saw "Cal Pal💕" light up on her screen. She instantly slides her finger across the screen to answer it. "Hey babe" she said with excitement.
"Hey love, did I wake you?" Calum asked.
"Don't worry about that, how's New York?" y/n asked.
"It's been really good, we went out and walked around yesterday and saw our ad for old me in Times square!" he exclaimed.
"That's so exciting!! I wish I was there." Saying from excitement to disappointment.
"Hey babe, it's okay. We'll be playing in LA soon. I'm excited to see you and Duke, how has my boy been?".
"Well I've been great, but he's been having fun." she said sarcastically.
"You're funny." Calum said while laughing.
"He does miss you though." she explained.
"Ugh I miss both of you so much." he pouted.
"Well it's okay, because in a month you'll be back in LA." she said happily.
"You're right babe, but I gotta go. We are going to start setting up" he explained.
"Okay, I love you!"
"I love you too" he said with a smile, then they both hung up.

Sitting there sad and tired y/n started to think of a plan to surprise Calum at his concert tonight. After booking a plane ticket that leaves in an hour, finding a hotel that's close to the venue, and finding someone to dog sit, she starts to pack. Once everything is zipped up in her carry on she requests for an uber to pick her up. She hopes Calum doesn't realize she's turned off her location, thinking that he wouldn't since he wouldn't be on his phone for a few hours. Once the uber takes her to the airport she boards the plane with excitement along with butterflies in her stomach. She gets off the plane and heads to her hotel in an uber.

Once settled into the hotel room, she then decides to do her hair and makeup. After curling her long y/h/c hair, she starts on doing a smokey eye look. Once that's done she puts on a black mini skirt with a Calm t-shirt tucked in the front, pairing the outfit with platform docs.
...
Arriving at the concert, it's not hard for her to blend in. Since they've kept their relationship hidden from the public eye. So far, no one has noticed her and she slowly makes her way in the middle of the pit. Not wanting Calum to see her right away.

After they played a few songs, she started to push her way towards the front. With a few dirty looks and elbows to her side she finally makes her way up to the third row of the pit. Waiting for Calum to notice her, she started to let loose and dance. Luke notices her first with a surprised look on his face, he then walks over to Michael to tell him the news while Calum is talking to the crowd. Giving Calum a snarky look, he is confused. When he finally looks into the crowd and notices y/n, a grin approaches on his face. The whole concert he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He loved the way her hair fell in front of her face every time she jumped with excitement to the beat of the music. He thought about how sexy she looked in that mini skirt and their new merch. He couldn't wait till the concert was over so he could wrap his arms around her.
With a final thank you to the crowd the boys head backstage. This is y/n's que to sneak to the back. Once she's back there she figures out which room Calum is in from one of their bodyguards, and makes her way towards the room. She gets into the room and sees all of the boys except for Calum, quickly figuring out he was in the bathroom. So she decides to hide behind a rack of clothes near the couch where the rest of the boys are sitting, knowing he will join them. Once Calum enters the room, the nerves and excitement kick in. Calum then begins to question the boys "Why is security not back with y/n by now? I figured she would have beat them to the room before they even went looking for her."
"I'm not sure, mate. None of us have seen her." Ashton replied.
"Calum, before you sit down, will you put up my jacket on the rack for me?" Luke asks. Calum huffs but walks over to Luke to grab the jacket, y/n realizes Luke gave her the perfect set up to surprise Calum. As Calum starts to put the jacket on the rack y/n jumps from behind it and offers, "Want me to put that up for you?". Calum jumps back in surprise and then immediately scoops y/n up into a big hug, placing lots of forehead kisses in the process. He only lets go of her long enough to embrace her in a kiss, but the moment didn't last long due to the amount of "get a room" jokes and groans from the guys. To which Calum snaps back with "Ashton go take a damn ice bath, and the rest of you should join." After a bunch of jokes and laughter the guys make their way out.
"I'm so glad you're here, baby." Calum says, giving her another hug.
"Me too." she responds with a smile and squeeze.
"When did you plan on surprising me?" he asks.
"As soon as we got off the phone, I just missed you too much and had to see you."
"Well I'm glad you did, best surprise yet. C'mon babe, let's go back to your hotel so I can get you out of that sexy little outfit." he said with a grin.