your what?

"you're dating who?"  she shouted

"him."

"who?"

"i already said his name" you yelled back. jodi my new friend asked me if i have a boyfriend.

"no. you're kidding right, cause im about to laugh my ass off" she put her hand on her mouth lookin like an idiot.

"Nanon Korapat!" she added. i nodded.

"what the fuck?" i laughed.

"so you want proof?"

"of course I do, cause maybe you're just high, drunk or something?"

"duh." i shrugged off and pull my phone out of my pocket then scroll to my album gallery that titled 'Him'

I picked the best picture of us and showed it to her face. she immediately grab my phone and looked at me suspiciously.

"it's edited"

"i don't know how to edit."

"you edit this drunk?"

"i don't drink."

"you edit this high?"

"i don't smoke."

"so what is this?"

"a picture of me and him?"

"tss.. oh i know!!! you went to his fan meet something or what ever it is called." i faced palm.

we just moved to this village so i just knew this girl for a weeks. she thinks that i'm a psycho i only  heard her mom said to her that be nice to me and i don't know what gotten to her.

she's actually nice and cool. sometimes she has this teen behavior that i don't understand.

i showed her some of our photos and even videos.

"oh i see now, so how much have you spent going to his fan meets?"

"oh my god, i thought you already believed."

"nah, you're lying. ok what if I told you that my boyfriend is Tay Tawan would you believe?"

"no."

"why?"

"because you already told me that you haven't had a boyfriend."

"oh. i said that?" i nodded. jodi may be suspicious but she's funny.

"whatever. but nanon? korapat? is your freaking boyfriend?"

"yup. hard to believe right?" she nodded.

"he's a celebrity?"

"yah."

"19 years old, a 6 feet taller and has dimples on both cheeks? dude."

"you know him well ha"

"i just know. my classmates been fantasizing him from a while now after his name blew up."

"oh right." I felt buzzed on my phone and I saw his name trying to video call me. i swiped it and answered.

"hi babe." he greeted.

"hello babe, how's work? are you done?" i asked. i looked up to jodi and saw that she mouthed "omg that's his voice"

"not yet, just one more scene and we're done. can we eat after this?" he smiled and both of his dimples showed. so that's how nanon makes me agree. i nodded.

i again looked up to jodi and her jaw dropped. hahaha i have an idea!

"okay but can i bring a friend with me?" jodi dramatically waved her hands infront of me. i guess she knows what my plan is.

"yeah sure, who is it?"

"my new friend from neighborhood." i put an evil smile.

"okay babe. i'll pick you and your friend later. i have to go now. bye love you!" he even kiss his screen so it would looked like he sent kiss to me. so cheesy but he's nanon so :>

"love you too. bye" he smiled and we ended the call.

"that's cute, both of you but i'm shook, really, but do you know what shook me the most?" jodi spoken.

"please, i already said that i'll bring a friend." i plead

"you never named that friend."

"i only knew one friend as of now and that's you. jodi."

"whatever. elise."

"yey. so i'm gonna go back home and i'll change, i'll text you later if he's already here."

"ok whatever elise."

"bye jodi hehe."