live

It is already 2am and i'm in my bed scrolling through my phone, watching every videos I see and suddenly a familiar name popped up on the screen, it was my friend nanon, calling me. I swiped the call and I answered it.

"Hey!" Nanon spoke

"Hey Non. Is there anything wrong?"

"Not really, I just saw that you're still online so I just want to check you up."

"I'm doing good and you?"

"I'm alright, uhmm.. so why are you still up?"

"I can't sleep.. i had 2 coffees today."

"tsskk. I already told you not to drink too much coffee."

"I can't help it" I laughed "So what about you? are you still doing something?" I added

"I'm about to do a live on instagram, you know same old when I also can't sleep, i'll sing some  songs." He said. He put his phone on steady so I saw him while he tune his guitar.

"Well then goodluck with that." I jokingly said. He looked up to me pouting. He thought that i'm not going to watch him.

"Really?" Still pouting. Ugh, I want to squish his chubby cheeks!

"Yeah.." I lazily said. Hahaha I bet Nanon will fall for it.

"Okay then so... goodnight chichi " He smirked so I rolled my eyes. He used to tissed me by calling my nickname when we were kids. Nanon will always be Nanon.

"Whatever, goodnight clumsy." I stuck out my tongue at him and he just laughed. I've always seen how clumsy he is even by just holding his phone. He dropped his phone several times and I witnessed it. So from that on I call him clumsy. After that we bid goodbyes and ended the call.

He is probably getting ready for his live by now so I went to check my socmed while waiting him. Minutes later and notif popped up saying Nanon is doing live. I immediately clicked it together with his 1000+ viewers. Really? at this hour people are still up? Well so am I.

I saw him looking the same Nanon I talked to earlier except that he has now holding a guitar, at a different location and has lights for better quality, I guess.

"Hi everyone!" He greeted. His comment section was filled with greetings from the viewers.

"Umm.. so since that I cannot sleep I decided to do a jamming session with you all so comment down your song suggestions and I will try to sing it." He flashed a smile that showed his dimple.

He picked songs and sang them, later on he decided to add people to talked to with him during live. Probably one of the best moment as a fangirl is to be able to talked to their idol even if just on the screen.

I remember myself when I received a notification that my ultimate celebrity crush, tay tawan followed me on twitter. I was in  cloud nine, at that day I cannot stop myself from smiling. I also remember that Nanon kept saying that I should thank him. Well i don't understand why so I just shrugged.

I was back in reality when I heard Nanon started speaking again.

"So that was Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Keep suggesting songs and I will pick the last song that I will going sing." While he waits he greeted some of his co-artists that are watching his live.

"Hello P' Gun! Thank you for your kind words!"

"Hello P' Jane!! See you soon!"

"P' Sing!! I already sang that song! HAHAHAH"