Chapter-4 PTK

3rd POV;

It was already 5 'O clock when Jimin and taehyung came to their dorm, as soon as they came, taehyung plopped onto the bed saying he needs a quick nap, while jimin..

-

"Guess who's back" jimin shouted all excited. He loved to make a entry like this.

"Back again", everyone there replied bored as they knew he wouldn't let go unless they replied, he excitedly went to his group of friends.

"So guys how's the plan going?" Jimin asked with a big smile on his face, he was the one who was so excited for this plan.

"Everything for the plan is set" namjoon said calmly, he'd been working hard for this but he can't help but be nervous as this was a big risk.

"Let's go through the plan again" hoseok said wanting to make everything perfect.

"Okay, so the plan is jimin is going to come with taehyung and get drunk not aware of his surroundings and leave when he sees a hot stranger, while taehyung is alone confused not knowing what to do when jungkook comes to the party and we have to make jungkook save taehyung and in the process jungkook has to get hurt , so taehyung has to take care of jungkook for a while in the name of gratitude then the next step is for later. " Jin explains.

"So everyone knows their positions right?" Namjoon questions while looking at the 4 dorks, he knew they'd mess up some way.

"Yeah but who's the hot stranger tho?" Jimin asks, he was excited to flirt with him.

"It's yoongi hyung, he's my cousin" Jungkook explains rolling his eyes slightly.

"Is he cute?" Jimin asks, he was weak for cute people.

"Yeah he is, shorty." Jungkook replies with a bored expression,  he acts like he doesn't cares for him but the truth is that they're really close.

"You mind your mouth coconut head or I won't let you fall from your coconut tree" jimin says while glaring at jungkook, they like to tease eachother a lot.

"I won't let taehyung come to the party." Jimin threatened, he knew he is weak for taehyung.

"I'll kidnap you and lock you in my basement. " Jungkook threatened back, well he'd actually do that.

"He won't come without me." Jimin glared at him, his bestfriend wouldn't go anywhere without him.

"I'll kidnap him too." Jungkook started glaring at him.

"And I'll kil-"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP." namjoon shouted, while everyone was shook because namjoon is usually a calm person.

"If you both keep fighting,  then our plan will 100% fail" namjoon said with his deadly glare, it was true they needed team work and bickering like this won't help.

"Sorry hyung", jungkook and jimin said sheepishly.

"Let's work together cause teamwork makes the dreamwork" namjoon said showing his dimpled smile.

"Yes, we'll work together. " hoseok replied.

"Team work makes the dream work." Everyone said in unison.

"Let's get this bread." Jungkook added.

"This party..is going to be amaJIN." Jin said laughing, he loves cracking jokes and adding his name to things.

"But wait guys.." jimin started.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"But what is the name of our plan tho, we need a good name right." Jimin said thinking, he likes having a plan name and this one was like a mission so he wanted one.

"it won't really matter." Namjoon shrugged, it wasn't really important.

"it does matter." Jimin said pouting. "I'll name it, if you guys don't want to think of a name."

"We don't really need it." Namjoon tried to explain, it wasn't really the focus they needed.

"Yeah we really don't care." Jin said and everyone except  jimin agreed.

"I wanna name it please " jimin said pouting, making namjoon curse under his breath.

"As you wish jimin." namjoon says sighing knowing he wouldn't listen to him no matter what he says.

"I was thinking of 'Plan taekook getting back together' " Jimin explained, he was good at making names.

"Isn't it too long?" hoseok questioned, it was too long he'd like it short.

"How about PTGBT?" jimin suggested trying to make it short.

"it's short but hard to say and remember " jin said trying to explain his opinion.

"Let's just keep it PTK as plan taekook?" namjoon suggested.

"alright." jimin says agreeing with the name.