Chapter-13 Trouble

3rd POV;

It was a normal day for everyone at the university except for jimin taehyung. Their uncle had been transferred to a different university and they couldn't help to be sad, after all he was the only one who supported them. Taehyung and jimin don't really talk to much people, they always stick with eachother which ofcourse annoys everyone as they want to approach them but they are straight rejected. They have good grades and everything but there are teachers don't take a liking to them..yes, we are talking about mrs. robert, she always tries to get them into trouble but they are always saved by their uncle but now he isn't here to save them, so here taehyung and jimin are sitting in detention because they were late.. again..

They have always been the night people, they like to do things at night, mornings just drain their energy. Jimin sighs as he throws the rolled paper on taehyung.

"what is it now?" taehyung asks groaning as he doesn't moves from his seat, he has been bored to death, he justs wants to see jungkook.

"i'm bored!!" jimin exclaims as he pulls his hair slightly, he thinks he's gonna go crazy if he stays he for another hour.

"Yeah, it's like i'm having a party here." taehyung says rolling his eyes.

"How long do we stay here, i miss yoongi already." jimin whines as he remembers him, he missed him so much it's been a while since they talked.

"When do you don't miss him?" taehyung says looking at him with a eyebrow raised.

"i miss him every day." jimin says as he pouts, it was the truth he missed him but didn't want to look clingy

"Does he even cares?" taehyung says as jimin looks at him with sad eyes, he didn't mean to make his bestfriend sad but he couldn't see him getting hurt.

"yeah..he doesn't" jimin mumbles as he sits there with a frown, he felt bad.

"it's okay chim, if he doesn't care let him be, you deserve someone better." taehyung says trying to cheer him up.

"i guess.." jimin says as he rests his head on the desk.

Suddenly the door opened as a nervous mrs. robert walks in.

"uh.. jimin and taehyung, you both can go.." she says nervously as taehyung and jimin looks at her with wide eyes.

"b-but why? weren't we supposed to stay here till 5?" jimin says as he raises his eyebrow.

"uh.. mr. min orders." she says as she walks out.

"mr. min?" jimin says as he thinks hard, he has heard this before.

"MIN????" jimin says as his eyes go wide.

Suddenly he starts smiling and squealing, taehyung looks at him thinking he finally lost his sanity.

"are you okay?" taehyung asks worriedly.

"Tae, min is min yoongiii!!" jimin squeals as he takes taehyung by his hand and starts to search for him.

"Looking for me, angel?" yoongi says as he walks toward jimin who smiles widely and jumps on him hugging him like his life depended on it.

"i missed you so much." jimin mumbles as he hides his face in crook of his neck.

"i missed you too." yoongi says which jimin didn't expect.

Someone clears their throat which causes them to break the hug.

"uhm.. i'm here too, ya know." taehyung says awkwardly.

"Oh yeah taehyung, jungkook was asking 'bout you, you can go meet him." yoongi says and he plays with jimin hair.

Taehyung instantly smiles and heads toward the exit, "chim you go with yoongi hyung, i'll just go to check on him."

"he is already whipped for him." yoongi chuckles.

"yeah he is." jimin smiles at his happy bestfriend.

Yoonmin soft hours uwu