Chapter- 30 Certain

3rd POV;

Jungkook laid on his bed, mind filled with thoughts of a certain someone.
He was currently thinking on how taehyung had changed him completely, he still remembers how different he was-- it all changed due to taehyung

Flashback

Jungkook was known as a bully/ bad boy in his high school-- troubling the weak, giving hate comments, skipping classes,  cursing at teachers and you name it.

He was one of the most popular heart throbs that everyone would have a crush on, but anyone who tries to make a move on him-- he'd roast them, he'd basically make everyone cry.

Teachers and the students were fed up of jungkook. The principal didn't suspend jungkook because of his father-- he was damn rich.

Jungkook always misused his power-- and no one could do anything about it.

It all changed when a certain cute nerd joined his school.

It was taehyung-- his old neighbor-- whom he had a big crush on.

The first time when he saw taehyung-- his eyes lit up, his cold expression turned happy as he approached the shy boy who was afraid and new.

He  smiled warmly at taehyung and made him felt like home.

They both got along very well, almost doing everything together. Jungkook had stopped skipping classes just for taehyung,  he would speak politely with his teachers.

But the thing was-- he'd still bully people, not in taehyungs presence but behind his back. Taehyung was oblivious to his bullying.

Soon few months later taehyung and him started dating-- jungkook was the happiest. Jungkook would spend his time with taehyung but he'd  spend his time with his other "popular" friends too.

They weren't really fond of taehyung and jungkook dating because jungkook was changing.

He wouldn't bully people much-- he would follow taehyung like a lost puppy. He was love sick and his friends hated that.

Jungkook had threatened everyone to stay away from taehyung-- he was being possessive. Jungkook warned them not to mention anything to taehyung about his bullying and everyone had to follow his words.

His friends planned to break jungkook and taehyung up.

They told jungkook to bully a innocent soul and jungkook agreed, at the time when he was giving harsh comments to him,  his friends called taehyung to show what his "boyfriend" was doing.

Taehyung was broken-- he couldn't believe that his jungkook could do something like that.

He slapped him as he took the other boy who was the victim of his boyfriends bullying, he comforted him until he calmed down.

Taehyung had broken up with jungkook, jungkook felt hurt-- he wouldn't give up.

He'd follow taehyung everywhere apologizing to him.

There was one time when taehyung broke down completely.

He told him how he was bullied badly in his old school-- he never mentioned about it to anyone, soon it got too much when the bullies locked him in boys bathroom during an important exam.

That day taehyung cried a lot-- he finally spoke about his bullying to his parents and his brother.

The bullies got suspended and namjoon being the protective brother transferred taehyung to other school as it had bad memories.

As taehyung told his story, he broke into loud sobs-- when jungkook held him-- his warmth comforting him.

That day jungkook felt how wrong bullying was-- he shouldn't have been In the influence of his friends.

He apologized to taehyung non- stop and taehyung agreed to patch up if jungkook apologizes to everyone who he bullied and everyone had to forgive him.

The next month jungkook spent apologizing to everyone who he bullied, some slapped him-- some refused but jungkook begged-- he did everything he could do to attain their forgiveness.  At last after 2 months everyone forgave him including the teachers.

Jungkook had broken off his friendship with the other bullies-- they were mad at him but they couldn't do anything.

Taehyung and jungkook soon started dating again,  they were the power couple of the school.

Jungkook and taehyung were inseparable-- jungkook did everything to make taehyung happy.

On valentines day jungkook had wore red, with a heart head band on his head as he bought roses for taehyung making the school stunned.

Everyone loved the new jungkook,  he changed a lot-- and it was because of a certain someone.

-
Hope you enjoy the chapter!
Please vote ♡
See you soon!