𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. infinity war

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑼 𝑵 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮  𝑰 𝑵  𝑭 𝑬 𝑨 𝑹
❝ 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄, but Phobos eventually warmed up to the idea that Bucky 'needed' some fixing from Shuri, the Princess of Wakanda, and quite honestly one of the smartest individuals the god has ever encountered. Of course, it was a slow process, and there were moments that he wanted to just put the stubborn soldier to sleep, but Bucky was adamant in his recovery. And it all paid off.

Phobos, wearing a white himation, was chuckling at the sight of Bucky trying to fix everything into his wagon with one hand. "You're looking a little tired, want me to help?"

Bucky tried to hold back a grin, pushing away his hair as he sweated. "Laugh all you want, at least I'm doing something productive rather than just standing there."

A snort went past the god's lips, before he suddenly frowned as he felt T'Challa approach. After moving into Wakanda with Bucky, he tried to acquaint himself with the country's royal family, successfully wooing Ramonda and Shuri. T'Challa took a while, but the prince's curiosity got the best of him, and had to approach Phobos himself to make sure he was actually a Greek god like he said.