💔Home - Prompto Argentum

For the video above, the time stamp is roughly 12:46. Enjoy crying 😭...

When he first saw her, all Prompto could do was stare. With her ash-blond hair and emerald green eyes, she looked almost exactly like Iggy. Hell, she even acted like the bespectacled man sometimes. That fact alone creeped out the blond marksman. Especially after a few months of knowing her.

Since their first meeting, Prompto was undeniably stricken with the girl -- more specifically, with her no-nonsense personality; it reminded him of Iggy. But, there was one major difference between the brother and sister: Inanis was almost five years Ignis' junior.

When Prompto first found this out, it was right after a Garula hunt in the Alstor Slough...
***
"Iggy, watch out!" Inanis' voice carried across the battlefield to her brother, who leapt out of the way as the last Garula attempted to bodyslam him. When its body hit nothing but air, it stumbled, and the siblings took the opportunity to link-strike and take down the beast.

"Thank you, Cara," Ignis said, ruffling his sister's hair with one of his rare smiles. The girl growled, swatting away the older boy's hands.

"You know I hate when you do that," she grumbled, casting her eyes to the ground. "And stop using that nickname already."

"Oh, buck up, kid!" Gladio guffawed. He had a large smile on his face as he watched the two siblings, being reminded of his own sister.

"Shut up, old man!" Inanis bit back, causing Gladio to burst into laughter.

"Oh, and you're so young and mature?!" he wheezed, his upper body bent forward as he tried to catch his breath.

"Inanis," Ignis began, going into what Prompto and Noct liked to call "mom mode." The two youngest guys watched intently, knowing something juicy was about to go down -- it always did when Iggy went full on 'mom of the group'.

"Don't even start, Ignis," she hissed. Said man sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Inanis, you promised me you'd get your temper under control by the time you graduated high school," the ash-blond chided. The girl froze, as did Prompto and Noct.

"There's still time..." Prompto heard her mutter, and the blond shot up from where he was lounging in the grass.

"Wait, What?!" he screeched, not unlike a chocobo (which, let's be real, the others would tease him for it later). His sudden vocals caused Noct to jump near out of his skin, yelping in surprise. "You haven't graduated yet?!"

Inanis gave the boy a sour look as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Of course I haven't graduated yet, Prom! I'm not even eighteen, so how could I?!" she shot back. Her response sent the twenty-year-old into shock, along with his best friend.

"What?!"

***
It wasn't too long after the Garula hunt that the marksman learned of another thing that made the two siblings seem more different than before.

The group of five had been walking around Lestallum all day, gathering information about the surrounding areas, when they stopped at one of the many eateries in the town. A young boy coming up to them to take their order.

"What can I get you?"

"Do you have any coffee?" Ignis asked, and Inanis sent a glare to him from where she was seated to his left. Prompto noticed this small action, and continued to watch the two siblings closely. Then, when the young boy nodded, Ignis ordered a straight black coffee while the others ordered sodas. As the boy left to get them their drinks, Inanis spoke up.