𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 [eximious]

━━━━━━ SIBLINGS ;┊ 𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒          ✧・

━━━━━━ SIBLINGS ;┊ 
𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒         ✧・

as always, the sun showed off its light, the clear baby blue sky left subdued breezes. letting themself in the opened windows and giving the students salubrious air. shu fixed mademoiselle on the table that had handicraft supplies, merely paying attention to y/n who continued working on the silky razzmatazz fabric. in the corner of her eye, she noticed and turned off the sewing machine much to her displeasure.

"itsuki! you're not looking!" y/n whined at the boy sitting next to her. the handicraft club room filled with fabric of all kinds and mika wasn't around. shu left his elegant doll and finally set his attention to y/n. "your fingers are in a position that is most likely going to get you hurt, silly girl." shu scolded smoothly.
y/n's eyes widen slightly and looked down at her hands abruptly flustered. shu mentally scoffed at her embarrassment.

y/n fixed her angles and put her fingers together a little more. this time, she slowly worked on the fabric diligently. "okay, that's more like it." shu commented as y/n's blush was no longer visible. shu couldn't keep his eyes off how slim her hands were and how symmetrical they look while working on clothing.  y/n didn't notice how much he had been staring at her hands, that made him want to believe that it was longing for someone to hold them.

but he wasn't stupid. he knew y/n's fingers looked more stiff than relaxed. his purple irises looked up to her facial expression. shu was right. y/n's forcing to reach his satisfaction which, wasn't totally a strange thing for him. "relax, you dummy. i can read right through you. your forcing your fingers to be symmetrically on point and that's not going to get you the results you want." shu sighed, lowering his eye lids. y/n gulped and got comfortable. she smiled gently.

"you don't criticize harshly. i must thank you for that."

shu raised his eyebrows. "well, i can criticize harshly if it means seeing your doll face in a panic." he mumbled. y/n's breath hitched, eyes widening, head raising and cheeks flushing. "d-d-doll face...?" she squeaked out, but immediately put her focus back on her work. shu rolled his eyes. he didn't mind that she heard and he didn't care much. at least he saw how she looked when she got intensely embarrassed.

"yes, i didn't stutter." he mocked. y/n cleared her throat, avoiding her choice of flirting back or compliment his dainty looks. instead, she chose to change the subject.

"i've only seen you make costumes once and i think, i'm already learning so much from you!" y/n giggled, swiftly turning the fabric. shu scanned her hair and well done bangs that had an exclusive touch to it.

"really, now?"

"yeah. and you wanna know what's strange? i don't know much about you but you still intrigue me just like everybody else. and........ i wanna impress you. " y/n quietly said. shu gazes his eyes to the piece of clothing she worked on. so far, it's incredibly well handle. a teal dress with white swirls on the bottom, but it wasn't fully finished.