Day 2

Saturday,
March 11,2020
10:26 pm

y/n's pov:
Let me give you a little recap,after what happen between me and Mattia,I went inside and tagged along with the guys.Mattia came inside but didn't bother looking at me.I don't care, literally don't know why he would grab me like that.But then I do care because it's the man I have feelings for and also my best friend. Any who,we ordered food and took it back to the hotel.We ate at mine and Mattia's room, we filmed Tik toks,went live,and I made up with Mattia,and that was the day.

*Present*
We're currently in bed on our phones.The boys left like an hour ago,so there's pretty much nothing to do.Mattia's probably texting that chick because he hasn't gotten his eyes of that stupid phone.As I turn off my phone and look up the ceiling,I automatically remember something.The note she gave me.I get up from my bed and look through my pants,I checked front and back but it wasn't there.I checked my jacket and there it was. "What are you looking for?" Mattia asked. "Nothing,a fan gave me a note and I just remembered" I sit down criss cross,and open the note.

   Mattia is the person you least except
    to be in love with you,he see's you
             more than a best friend.

I lay back down and smile like crazy.But how does she know this?I hold the note on my chest and continue too smile. "What are you smiling at goof?Can I see the note?" Mattia spoke.I shake my head and put it under my pillow.I turn my body towards the window and continue to smile.Maybe she's right,who knows.

8:34 am
March 12,2020
Sunday

y/n's pov:
I wake up with noises coming from the bathroom.The sun was hitting my face,which made me wake up fully.I sit up and stare at the wall because I was trying to get my thoughts right. "Good morning beautiful,how'd you sleep?" Mattia pops out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his wait.Goodness gracious. "Um,you called me beautiful?" I giggled. "I mean you are beautiful can't lie" he says.I knew I was turning red so I looked down and continued. "Thank you,and um I slept really good".He gives me a smile and closes the bathroom door.Because he called me beautiful,I start to smile so much,it hurts.Like my best friend,the man I have feelings for, called me beautiful.

Me not believing what just happened,I get up and start looking for an outfit.Today's event was eating with the other influencers and instructions for all week.Monday through Friday we were gonna be with fans and supporters.After Mattia was done with his man stuff I hop in the shower for a good 7 minutes. I do my morning routine,my natural makeup and put on my outfit.

 I do my morning routine,my natural makeup and put on my outfit

I put in my black vans,and some jewelry.I straighten my hair,and some other things. "Why my best friend looking all cute?Your gonna see a boy or what?" Mattia questions. "Today we have an event dummy,and there's no boy.Although I did meet one" I reply.His smile faded away,and sat across me. "Who is this boy then?" he asks. "It's Alex or Blesiv,I met him yesterday sand he's cool,he's what the internet see's" I say.He nods his head slowly and decides to attack me with tickling me.I tried so hard not laughing but he got me.I tried fighting back but he was stronger than me.

After 5 minutes of trying to fight back he decides too let go. "No boys alright?Me and the boys are the only ones in your life!" He spoke. I looked at him good and seen more features he had.He was just hot,beautiful,everything you can ask for.He started to lean in slowly,and so was I and everything was starting to get hot. As he started leaning,he also started to go on top of me and get comfortable.So me,I decided to lean in too and get comfortable.LET ME TELL YOU,WE WERE SECONDS AWAY AND SOMEONE HAD THE AUDACITY TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR.But we didn't move for a good 10 seconds. "Um,do you wanna get that?" I say. "Nah,I like where I am" I push him off of me and head to the door.As I open the door it shows Kairi. "Hey,are you guys ready?" he asks. "Yeah,I'm just finishing up my hair, whatsup?" I say.He comes in and jumps on Mattia.I figured. "The guys aren't ready yet?"

"No,Alvaro is barely waking up.He was up till 2 for some reason" he says.I walk back into the bathroom to do a last touch.My phone vibrated  so I took it out of my pocket.

—————

???: Hey y/n!!
Y/n: who's this?
???: It's Alex duhh.
Y/n: Ohh,hiii I'm sorry I forgot. :(
Alex: Its okay honestly,anyway since we have like 2 hours before the event,you wanna grab breakfast?
Y/n: Right now? Cuz I'm down honestly.
Alex: Okay,ill meet you at the lobby in 5.
Y/n: Okay see ya. ❤️

—————

I put my phone away and get excited. Something in me tells me that this is a good thing,and another tells me not after what happened to me and Mattia.But he's probably with that girl so I don't know.I hear the door knock again,so I go up and answer the door. It reveals to be the rest of the guys."Y/n" Alvaro says as he stretches the last letter in my name. They were all happy to see me,which was pretty weird but I guess."Hey,guys" I say.I get their attention and well we all know Alvaro,he decides to jump on the bed while listening. "I'm going to go get breakfast with someone, they invited me,so I'm gonna go alright?" I said.Before I even opened the door they yelled and went crazy. "Hold on!Who is it?" they ask.

"A boy I met,goodbye". I close the door and head to the lobby.They do that every time I go out with someone.I get it,I'm the only girl,but who cares I need some alone time from those idiots.

Mattia's Pov:
At this point I was just mad.You mean to tell me,after what just happened between us,she wants to go out with a boy?

"Mattia,you good?After kohl left,you look mad as hell" Alejandro spoke.I tried to calm down but I really can't.Alvaro was the only one that knew why I was upset,so here we go with the teasing. "I know why he's mad,haaaaaaa.That could of been you! But nooooo". Everyone knew what he was talking about so they went crazy and started jumping on me.I look at Alvaro and gave him a "are you fucking serious" look. "I'm sorry,was I the only one that knew that you like y/n" he continues. "Surprise,just please don't tell her". Everyone was happy,even though I don't know why? "Don't worry,we won't tell her.Were gonna help you get her".

Author's Note: I don't know about this chapter.

eoc .