Day 5 (continued)

Wednesday
5:47 pm

y/n's pov:

I locked the door and I cried.I never felt this pain,even know I've been through it.But this one,this pain was different.As I cried,I slid down on the door,placing my head on my knees. "y/n,open up.I can explain" Mattia says,on the other side of the door. "What?That you kissed her first?Or are you gonna lie?" I said,continuing to cry."It's not like that.Yes I kissed her,but there's a reason.Just open the door and we can talk it out" he stated. "No! Just leave!Go with Cynthia,maybe she'll make you feel loved" I yelled.I hear him sigh,and walk away.

Giving up on Tia was hard,but the man hurt me a lot.Especially on someone I love.

7:58 pm

I starred at the TV,as it played one of my favorite old movies.I wanted snacks,but the boys had them all.As the movie went on commercial,I received a text message.

                                Kairi💗

Kairi: Hey,how you feeling?
Me: Okay,a little hurt.
Kairi: I'm sorry bestieee. :(
Me: It's okay. I just want to think about it,but I don't know how,you know?
Kairi: I know how your feeling,same thing with Celia.But I let go thank god.
Me: lol,but where's tia?
Kairi: He's with us,he was expressing his feelings lmao.
Me: Why?He's the one who decided to too make the first kiss on hernsmh.
Kairi: i know,but you need to talk to him.You should let him explain.
Me: I will,just don't know when.
Kairi: Oh, well catch you tomorrow bestieee.
Me: K,byeeee 💗.
Seen

I put my phone down,grab my wallet and head down the machine.Getting food at this time was weird,but that's only because I gave the boys money,and well they took my food since I,ran away.As I get to the machine,the elevator opens and it reveals Mattia.I rolled my eyes and continued to get my snacks."Hey" he says, standing next to me."Hey tia".As I see my bag of Cheetos getting pushed,he add 10 dollars into the machine. "You can get something else if you want" he states. "I'm fine with my money". "Hey,I'm sorry about earlier.If you can just let me ex-" I interrupted him,looking at him because I don't want to hear the rest.

"No don't.It shows you still love Cynthia,so I'm not gonna be in between you guys alright?When you said you loved me at the pier,did you really mean it?Because now that we're here,I had feelings for you since freshman Mattia.Do you know how bad it feels,when your best friend or the man you always loved leaves you for a toxic person?For a person who didn't care for the relationship?Or am I wrong?Dont come at me with your bullshit Mattia,it clearly showed you never loved me" I confess,with tears falling out my eyes.Tears were forming in his eyes as well,but they weren't like mine.

6:14

I grabbed my food,and walked past him.I finally let that out,but it kinda wasn't all.As I went up the elevator,I wiped my tears before they stained my face.The elevator dings,as I make my way to the room.There was people outside,hanging out,making Tik Toks and going live.But there was this boy,I think his name is Josh Richards?He kept eyeing me as I went through the halls.Not gonna lie though,it was never uncomfortable."Look it's Mattia's hoe!" He shouts,making his friends laugh. Except one of them.I continued walking,and they followed me."Didn't they sleep with each other?" he says.

I stopped in my tracks,and turned around.It was him,Nessa Barrett,Bryce Hall,Kio Cyr,and Jaden Hossler. "What'd you say?" I say angrily. "You heard me,it's been going around you and Mattia slept with each other the night of the party" he responded. "uhm,that's not true, where did you hear that from?" I ask. "Tik Tok room" he gives out a laugh and walks away as he leaves me there all confused.I grab my little card,and slide it as I make my way into the room.Josh,yeah that's mans a dick.Thats why the boys dropped him yesterday.As I flop on my bed,I received a text from Alex.

Alex🤠🤟🏽

Me: hello?
Alex: hey y/n,what are you doing?
Me: nothing,I just came back from the vending machine,you?
Alex: Oh,well I'm with Sam and Jocelyn.
Me: Thats cool.
Alex: Yeah,but I didn't text you because of that lmao.
Me: Then why are you texting sir 🤨.
Alex: I was wondering if you can come over and film a YouTube video with me.
Me: Shit,I'm down. What's it about?
Alex: The video's gonna be a makeup video lol. You and Sam are gonna do my face.
Me: okayyy,
seen .

I put my phone down,and changed into something more comfortable.It was cool,at the fact he offered me to be in a YouTube video, again.I grabbed my snacks,and head to his room.

eoc .