Day 5

10:13 am
March 16,2020
Wednesday

y/n's pov:

I wake up with Mattia breathing heavily on my neck.He was already awake,but didn't want to move from his position."Morning" I say with a smile.He returns the smile,and shoves his face into my neck. (a/n: me knowing how that feels 🤰🏽.) We stayed in the same position,and it drifted us to sleep.

2:47 pm

My phone vibrates on the counter as I was sleeping peacefully.

Kairi💜

You: Hello?
Kairi: Where are you guys?
You: Were sleeping,why?
Kairi: You guys are fucking late.
You:No,it's 10 stfu .
Kairi: My ass,it's almost 3.
You: Stop fucking playing,the event starts at 3.
Kairi:Why do you think I'm calling you?

I check the time and realized it's 2:52.Shit,we slept in.

You: Shit,we won't make it on time huh?
Kairi: Not at all.
You:Okay,I'll wake him up and will there, when were done getting ready.
Kairi:Okay bye

"Mattia!" I yelled,getting up and looked for my clothes.He wakes up,all confused wondering what's the problem."What?" he asks."We're late as shit!" I exclaim,putting on my clothes. He checks the time,and jumps up.He gets up quickly and looks for his clothes as well.As I slip on my white vans,I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do a light makeup. Sleeping in on an event,is not so nice. Especially when it's for fans your meeting.

"Do I look good?" tia asks coming inside the bathroom."You always do" I said.He pushes me too the side as he begans to brush his teeth.My hair was already curly,so I wet it a little more. I spray perfume and check myself in the mirror. It wasn't bad for a quick look. "You ready?"

-

3:15 pm

The event has already started,so we were 15 minutes late.We clocked in and headed to our room.This even was where we sat down and answered the fans questions.We to our room and when we entered they were playing music. Me and Mattia being who we were,we started dancing to the music to entertain for a little. The fans started recording and hyped us up. We laughed as we took our seats.One of the mangers were there,so that they can start the event already."Goodmorning" I say the boys. "We knocked one your guy's door and no answer,why?" Ale whispers. "Me and y/n fell asleep dumbass" Tia responded. "Okay,hello everyone,good afternoon.I'm sorry for the twenty minute wait,but now that they're all here,let's began!" The manager says.

It began smoothly,they haven't asked me any questions besides the boys.Some of them were funny due to their reactions or response.They made Alvaro say his famous Spanish line, "MaMaSiTa QuE rRrRIcA".Then they made Ale also say something in Spanish,which made them all get excited. "This one is for y/n,okay um what's it like to hang out with only guys and not girls?" they ask.I began to stutter, acting like an idiot,when Mattia interlocks his hand with mine under the table.I try not to react so I answered the girls question."Well, it's pretty fun actually.Knowing the guys since 8th grade,I'm kinda use to the habit of being around guys.But,the guys have a dumb humor, like by videos you seen of them you can tell already.But I like it" I answered,looking at her giving her a smile.

Things started to get intense,little by little,and it was funny.They asked for our body counts, our last kiss,and all those type of questions you know. "Hi,I love you guys so much and well this one is for Mattia and y/n.Is there any relationship going on between you two?" a girl questioned.Everyone began to tease us,and it was too the point where both of us blushed. "To begin,I love you too and I don't know,ask Mattia.He was the one who made the first move" I teased,causing everyone too go crazy, including the boys."Hey,I did make the first move but was I the one who asked to zip up your dress?" he says,once again making the whole room crazy.I laugh out loud and looked at him."Okay,did I ask you to kiss me?" I said. I leaned on him and hugged him and the whole room was teasing us."Das it" Alvaro says in the microphone getting up.I push him back down as I laugh at his reaction.

5:22 pm

We walk out first,with big smile on our faces.It was pretty fun,not gonna lie.The questions really were funny,and the response as well. "If we can do that again,shit I'd be happy" Alejandro says."Mm,well what's the wave?" I ask.We all looked at each other,and just wondered. "I don't even know,I'm just tired. I'm trying to rest" Kairi adds.The rest nod in agreement,and so does Mattia. "I guess.But can we all go to the snack bar?I want food" I say walking away from the group.They followed me because they really had no other choice.

"Man this playlist made y'all lazy as hell" I teased.I get the snack bar and grab my money. I put it in the machine and it says "5 credits". So I turned around and looked at the boys. "Anyone want snack?" I questioned.Before they let me answered,they pushed me too the side and did whatever they did.As I laughed,I noticed Mattia wasn't around. "Hey,I'll be back and here" I threw them a 5 dollar bill as I walked off to find Mattia.It was strange that he would disappear outta the odds you know?As I turned got to the corner,I heard Cynthia

"It doesn't make sense,why would you leave me for a girl that isn't your type?" she questioned.I leaned against the wall as I continue on what she says. "Look,y/n may not be my type,but she's perfect for ME okay?" Mattia responded. "Look,can we just-" before she continued,it went silent.I really tried to not make any noise, but instead they were.I silently sighed and turned the corner.Mattia was leaning on the wall,and Cynthia has her arms wrapped around his neck.His hands were on her waist,and from my view,they were making out.

"I fucking knew it!" I yelled.Mattia turns to me and gets her off. "Hey,I can explain" he says.I had tears forming in my eyes and looked at him. "So you saying that you loved me wasn't true?You still love someone who didn't care about the relationship?" I yelled once again. Mattia tried grabbing me,but I shifted my body away from him.Not knowing what to do,I ran back leaving him there.I passed the boys,went inside the elevator,and went to the room.

Authors Note: sksks yeahhhhhhh

eoc.