Day 6

11:32 am
March 17,2020
Thursday

y/n's pov:

I woke up to the TV playing,as i grabbed my phone. It's Thursday,another free day. I turn my head,and I see Mattia watching tv. "Good morning" i quietly say. "Hey" he replies. I get out I bed,as i go to the bathroom. I don't know what i have in mind to do today,but i wanna do something with the boys. We all haven't hung out as friends since social bash,and maybe that's what i'll do.

-

I forgot i didn't have my clothes,so i wrapped myself with a towel and went out. Tia was still in bed,watching tik toks.I walked to the cabinets,as I felt his eyes on me. "Don't you have anything else to stare at? Like Cynthia's Tik Toks or some shit?" I say. "You just won't stop with that shit do you?" He snapped back. "No I won't stop,consider the fact I gave everything to you!" I exclaimed,walking in the bathroom. I really did feel bad about what I said,and he had every right to get mad. It's just hard,when I need to get over the fact he might not love me anymore.

"Hey,i'm sorry for almost yelling at you. I don't know what got into me" he says on the other side of the door. psh,simp. "It's okay,it was all my fault. I started all of this" I confess. I changed into my outfit for today,and I set everything up as I opened the door. Mattia was no where in sight,until I heard his voice from outside. "Look,what happened between us before social bash was good. until I realized who you really are. I'm sorry, I didn't mean too kiss you. I don't know what was going through my head at that time. I realized the person I love is y/n" he explains. maybe it's not my place to hear this,but I couldn't resist the fact he loves me.

"So your just gonna leave for some bitch that's not worth it? You do realize your making a mistake right? I'm better than her,way better than her" Cynthia calls. "Fuck off Cynthia, you think everyone's better than you" the door knob turns as I silently run back to the bathroom as if I never listened.

He closes the door,and directly looked at me. I smile,as he comes in and kisses me.He sits me on the counter as i historically kiss him back. This kiss felt,interesting. Out of the times we kissed,this one felt real and passionate.

After 5 minutes of making out,he lets go breathing hard. "It's only been a day,but I've been wanting to do that" he breaths heavily. "Okay and this is why i call you a simp" i laughed. "Hey,i'm sorry okay? i may of kissed her but i'm a complete dumbass. I love you and only you" he states,leaning closer to me. I looked at him as I thinked, I'm about to forgive him.  "I love you too,and I've always did. I'm sorry for acting like yesterday. I swear it won't happen again" he states. I give him a hug,a memorial hug because i really do mean what i said.

"Do you mind going out for a little? I'm gonna shower" he asked,placing his hands on my waist. I tried getting off,but he didn't let me. I look at him confused,because he wants me to get out. "Don't you want me to get out?" I questioned. His eyes trailed down,and i knew exactly what he wanted. "Oh,no we are not about to do that!" I exclaimed,looking at him. He loosens his grip off me as he laughs. "Your sickkkk!" I shouted laughing it off. He gives me a quick peck in the lips as I opened the door to leave the bathroom. As soon as he closes the door I jump in excitement.

I literally forgave my crush,the only man I love. And it crazy,how we forgave each other with making out. Totally cool,right?

I look for my Air Force's and some white socks as there was a knock on the door. It was pretty weird,for someone to come here around 11 am in the morning. Expect for Cynthia maybe. I walk to the door,and i open the door.

I couldn't believe it,after all these months,he wants to approach me. "I see your happy to see me" he says,with a smirk.

eoc '