Day 2 (Continued)

8:53 am
Sunday
March 12,2020

y/n's pov:
I walk down the hallway silently hearing the noises inside rooms.I seen a girl come out of a room,and I noticed who she was.It was the girl Mattia's with. "Hey,y/n right?" she says. "Uh yeah,that's my name" I replied.She's way prettier than me,has a great body,and everything Mattia asks for.We both hop on the elevator and hit button 1. "I'm Cynthia,and Mattia talks a lot about you.As if,he's in love with you" she murmurs.I felt the jealousy in her voice,I could tell we weren't gonna get along for this trip. "Oh really?Um,that's cool I guess.He's my best friend,I'm like happy I have him with me" I reply.Before the doors open she looks at me and says "As if I care,he's gonna be mine by a blink of an eye" she says.She walks out the elevator leaving me confused.I didn't really understand what she meant,but I was kinda upset.

I get out of the lobby,and I seen Alex sitting in a chair. "Alex!" I shouted.His head shot up and he heard me scream his name. "Y/n,I thought you were gonna leave me here for a second" he says.I giggled and we went out the lobby.There was a couple of fans,so we went said hi to all of them.They were surprised I was with him instead of the others,but why can't I have other friends...right? Once we step inside the Uber, there was a bunch of laughing."That was amazing!" I exclaim.I look over to Blesiv and he was filming.

"So we are currently in the Uber on our way to eat.Um I'm sorry if I haven't introduced her,but this is y/n kohl, you all may know her from the jersey boys or jersey shore" he laughed at the end because he thought it was funny.

"But this is y/nnn"
"Hey were going to eat and I'm hoping Alex is going to pay"
"Oh my god-"
I looked at him and laughed "I'm just playing, I'm paying for my food".
"No I'm playing for her food I'm just playing".

I looked at him as if he was playing,because I wanted to pay for my food.But he continued with his blogging.

-

We arrived at the restaurant and first thing first I got inside because I was very hungry.

"chilllllll we just got here" he says rushing inside.Since it was morning,the lady automatically assigned us our table. "Come on slow poke" I dragged him because he really is slow.The lady sat us down and gave us menu too look at. "Hey,um you know Mattia right?" I ask."Yeah,what about him?" he says.I sigh before telling him I liked him a lot,and I want him to know. "Uhm,I have feelings for my best friend,and I don't know how to feel" he puts the menu down,scans my face because he was confused. "You like Mattia?" he asks.I nodded my head and I felt extremely bad for telling him now."Why didn't you say anything?You don't know how much I wanted you guys to be together y/n".

I was confused,shocked because he's probably the 10th person who tells me that.Like don't get me wrong,it's nice to hear but it's weird to except so many people to think that about us.

-1 hour later-
mattia's pov:
"And then Kairi comes and knocks on the door ruining our moment" I say.I told them what happened between me and kohl and they were like girls,happy as hell. "So um,what are you gonna do now?" Alvaro asks.I never really thought of it.Because I am talking to Cynthia, but I don't think she wants anything with me though.She doesn't take us serious sometimes.

"What are you gonna do with Cynthia though? Heard you weren't the only in her" Alejandro speaks but instantly stops as he realized what he said.I get up with anger,pacing back and forth. "What?Your telling me I'm not the only one?" I say. "Sorry tia,but I saw her walking in some boys room yesterday when I went to get food" he replies.Before he could reply y/n walks through the doors "Heyy,didn't know you guys would still be here" she says. "Uh yeah,we were waiting for you so we can go to dinner thing together" I say.We tried to not make it awkward but,we were at this point. "Hope you guys aren't mad that I went out with a boy,but I deserve too have other people in my life you know?" She childishly crossed her arms and sat next to me.But she laughed it off.But  y/n being y/n she goes live.

"Hi guys,um I'm going live because the boys are being awkward and I don't know what to do" she says.We all began to laugh,and just start to be dumb like we always do.

Authors Note: this chapter ain't it sorry 😭