Chapter 6 - The Seer's Past

Camsie's POV

Through the years, no two tasks were ever alike. Sometimes the effects of my actions were direct and easy to see, other times they caused a chain reaction so complex that I simply could not follow it.

“Go to the Mall, park in space number 43 at 4:47pm.” utos na naman ni The Seer.

I did so, and two months later I met Marvin, with whom I fell in love and we ended up marrying.

Marvin is so sweet, loving, and handsome of course.

I wouldn’t have even known the two events were even related if I hadn’t asked the Seer about it.

“Camsie, when you parked in that space, you caused the person who would’ve parked there to park in a different spot, but she bumped the car next to her. She barely made a scratch, but she called her insurance agent anyway, causing him to leave the office late. He missed his train home, and while waiting for the late train, he was mugged and stabbed, he’ll never fully recover. The muggers took his credit cards and used them…..and Camsie, I could keep going with this, but there’s another twenty three people involved. Sometimes these favors are going to be very complicated, but let’s just say your action ultimately caused Marvin to be in the exact right place for you to meet her.”

My relationship with The Seer grew.

Though remaining mostly mysterious, The Seer share enough information over time so that I could get a generalized understanding of the Seer’s history.

"From historical references, I was thousands of years old. When I'm is still alive, I had been a powerful fortune teller and artist, who foretold future happenings through paintings." Whoah matanda na pala siya.

"A foolish king, who misinterpreted my prediction and lost a battle as a result, had me executed. Unencumbered by physical senses, and existing in a lonesome void, my abilities expanded exponentially. Finally learning to communicate with the living, I began reaching out to those who would respond, including you." So hindi lang pala ako ang una.

And of course, The Seer knew everything about me. In all, it was as much of a friendship as one can have with a dead person. And I was grateful to the Seer too. I had a nice job, a nice house, a responsible and handsome, and people respected me.

I was happy, which is something I never really felt before the Seer contacted me.
____________________________________________

Follow me po
Vote and  Comment your thoughts

ramz_15