Chapter 8: Beauty In A Storm

✖ Alex's POV ✖
After Sage's and It's intense sex, I snuggled with her until she fell asleep in my arms. I instantly took a selfie with her and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.
"God I am the luckiest guy, to be with this beautiful girl :) [pls dont kill me for posting this]"
Within a few milliseconds my notifications were full of retweets, favs, likes, comments and replies. Everyone was saying they were happy for us, along with a few hateful ones, but I just blocked them. I really love Sage. I know I act like this gay Calum obsesses fanboy who couldn't care less about finding their other half, but honestly I really do care. I never thought is have someone who would love me for me, not for fame. She makes me feel accepted. I've never been accepted (even when i first made a vine I wasn't accepted until my true betcherinas showed up.)
My family has always hated me and still does. I was the "both-quiet-and-loud-awkward-queer-weak-boy". And since I didn't plan on going to college, I was the disappointment in the family. I was dealing with my own inner battle: drugs, insecurity, depression and anxiety. I'm still dealing with all of them except the drugs. Even a few days ago I tweeted a picture of me and someone called me chubby. It really got to me. Why I don't know. The night I got that reply I felt like shit. I didn't want to be an attention whore, I just wanted someone who cared. The only person who has really seem to give a legitimate fuck about me is Sage, and I am eternally grateful for it. I know she thinks she is lucky to have a guy like me, but honestly I am the lucky one in our relationship.
Even though she thinks she's a storm, there us so much beauty in a storm.

------------
twitter: @ sorryimhope

tumblr: m1xtapes.tumblr.com