Chapter 9: Best Shot

✖ Sage's POV ✖
Today is the very last day of Playlist Live and I still have no place to live.
| logs into twitter |

"gonna miss my friends after day. still don't know what im gonna do tho :/ "
I got replies of people telling me I could move in with them or I should move in with Alex. I replied to one of them who suggested me moving in with him saying I could never ask him of such a major thing. We just started dating a few days ago. I deleted my reply but I know some took screenshots and were sending them to Alex because he texted me.

My Prince 💕 (Alex's contact name): hey, i wanted to say good morning and i love you. Also, would you like to move in with me?(:
Me: i couldnt....
My Prince 💕: you could, you can, and you are. After today we'll go back to AR so you can get your things(;
Me: ...really?
Prince: yes babydoll ❤️
Me: i love you ❤️
Prince: i love you more :)
Me: not possible! :b
Prince: yes possible (: [an: if you know where i got this ily]
Me: I'll see you in 5, outside the hotel. Okay?
Prince: okay.

✖️ Alex's POV ✖️
There was a starbucks right across the street of Sage's hotel she was stating at so I went to get her favourite: black coffee and a blueberry muffin. I got me a mocha, like the one from the first say we met, three days ago.

I went back almost four minutes later, and just in time, because I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, my girl.

"Holy fucking shit, you look... wow" i was absolutely speechless. She looked to wonderful for words. She always did though. But today her beauty was glistening.
"Thanks, babe." she grinned and ran over to me wrapping her arms around my neck causing me to drop our breakfast so I could wrap my arms around her waist.
"Shit, I'm sorry babe.". Sage apologized.
I just wrapped my arm around her back and we walked to PL together.