Part 6. Phone calls. {Jean's POV}

{A/N. I don't know how to spell, so If any of you readers see a word that you know is spelt wrong and you know how to actually spell it. T~T Please tell me in the comments ~Minx}

It's been about a month since Marco fell into a coma and I've been getting impationt. The doctor's have been just telling me the same thing Over and Over again, It's very annoying!! "He's gonna live" "He'll be okay!" God I heard the first billion time you told me. But, Marco's parents called again since they have too much time on their hands to come visit their OWN SON IN THE HOSPITAL!!! But, It's no big deal. I understand. This is how the conversation went.

"Jean?" Mrs. Bodt said as I put the phone to my ear. "Yes?" I replied. "How is he?" "Marco's fine Mrs. Bodt. He's still uncontionsous but stable." I said, Trying to sound happy but clearly not. I heard a sigh of releaf in her voice. "That's good. Marie wanted to talk to you but she had to go to school." She said, I could hear the smile in her voice. Marie. Marco's younger sister. She's turning 8 in a month. What a perfect time for Marco to get in an acciedent. "Okay, Tell her that I say "Hi". Get her to call me when she's out of school. I'm gonna be free all night." I said. "Okay. That I'll do. Bye Jean" "Bye" And the conversation was over.

I then took a small nap and woke up to the sound of a second phone call. I yawned and pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and read the words "Potato girl Sasha" and almost laughed at the sight of that. I answered the phone and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I started. "JEAN!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" She screamed and I winced. "What are you talking about Sasha?" I asked. "Some guys at school were talking crash about Marco!!!!!" She yelled and I just stared blankly at nothing. "What?" I said. "Yeah!!! Some guys our class were talking crap about Marco!!!! Saying that he was facting his ingures!!!!!" Sasha screamed again. I can just tell that she's wailing her arms around like an idiot. I was about to snap. Those words very much pissed me off. "But!!!" She started and I slightly perked up. "Reiner and Eren beat the crap outta them!!!!! And Connie got it on video." She laughed. I smiled slightly and my anger flowed away. It was good to know that Our friends were looking out for him. "Hey Sasha?" I said again. "Yeah?" "You think it's a good time to come back to school?"