Part 3. Phone call. {Jean's POV}

Its the fifth week now and I'm fighting the urge to kill Marco's doctor. He's annoying as hell and he just keeps telling me I need to leave and I normaly reply with Don't tell me what to do. or Piss off. I promised Marco I wouldn't leave his side until he was awake and good on his own. And that was a promise, I was going to keep. Doctor or not he wasn't going to tell me to disobay my friend and my promise. The only time I left Marco was going to the bathroom or getting a call from either mine or Marco's parents. And ocationly the school. Proffeser Hanji was the only teacher I gave my number. Because frankly, I don't trust Proffeser Erwin and Proffeser Levi scares me. And today was a lucky day because i just so happened to get a phone call.

"Hello?" I started leaving Marco's room. Not wanting to be rude to my friend. "JEAN!!!!" Hanji pretty much yelled and I had to move the cell phone away from my ear when she did. "Proffeser Hanji?" I asked putting the phone back to my ear. "Yes yes!! I wanted to call to see how you were doing!! And Marco of course!!!" She rambled. She wasn't my favorite teacher, but she was nice and to be honest, I enjoyed her company. "I'm fine Miss. Hanji and Marco is...well, still out cold." I sighed and the excitment in her voice faded quickly. "I thought you'd say that. I hope he gets better. Him and Armin got in a pretty bad accident." She said, sounding sad. Marco was her favorite student other than Sasha and I could tell it upsetted her too when she found out he was in a coma. I nodded and only said "yeah". Then sighed. But then she piped up. "What if i came to the hospital to see you?!?!" She asked excitment entering her voice. Having Hanji over with me at the hospital. Sounded like a blast. She was a nice teacher to talk to, my only problem was what she'd talk about. And when she starts talking...There's no stopping her.

"Why not?" I said hesitantly and I swear she squeeled like a little girl getting a puppy. I felt like my ears were bleeding and again I moved the phone away from my ear. "OKAY SEE YA!!!!" She yelled and hung up and I sighed in relief and shoved my cell phone into my hoodie pocket and walked back into Marco's room and sat back in my chair. God, I'd give anything to hear Marco's sweet, innocent, humble voice right now. I sighed. "Please, come back soon Marco. I don't know how long I'll be able to take your stupid doctor." I huffed and desided to sleep, just for a little bit.