Part 2. Afraid... {Sasha's POV}

It wasn't long after Connie and I arived in the hospital and talked to Jean about school and how Marco was that we fell asleep. It was about 3:30 AM when i woke up to see Jean already wide awake. "How long have you been up?" I asked with a yawn, rubbing my eyes. "Not long. Coffee?" He replied offering me a cup of coffee. I smiled and nodded then took the cup of coffee. "Thanks." I smiled and took a sip. "No problem" Jean replied looking over at Connie, who was clearly still asleep. You didn't even have to look at him to know, the loud noise of his snoring was a dead give away. I chuckled. "It must be nice, being a heavy sleeper." I giggled and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jean smile. But it soon faded and he looked back at his unconsus friend. I frowned and looked at him, his eyes full of worry. "Jean. You don't have to worry. Marco will wake up soon." I said trying to cheer him up. "yeah, But what if he doesn't?" He said. I felt a deep sinking feeling in my stumuck. I looked down at the coffee in my hands. "He will." I heard Connie say and Jean and I looked at him. Connie's warm smile making me feel happy. "We just need to be patient." He finished and Jean nodded. Connie pulled his chair over and sat next to me. And we sat there. In silence. And did, nothing.