14. two worlds

Manik and Nandini went to inside, the party organized grandly, Navya welcomed them.

"Congratulations, Navya! I am so happy for you" Manik.

Navya said "oh! My God, Manik I can't believe this, I achieved the best fashion designer of the year".

He smiled.

Nandini said " congratulations Navya"

They went to the party, Navya is introducing Nandini as her friend to everybody.

Few, are recognized Nandini as co-singer of Manik's, singing partner, some are gossiping that "Nandini is a foreigner and also Manik's friend" and one of them saying to another " I think she is his relative"

Manik heard everything comment, and thought " people are really good in narrating stories".

And he is looked at Nandini who is smiling at Navya's jokes.

A voice behind him came and asked: " is it love or attraction".

Yes it's geine voice,

Manik smiled, suddenly he comes out of his dream world 🌍 and turned back, he could not see anybody! , he keeps the cool drink on the table.

Genie said " it's so boring bro" genie comes in front of him, and drank the juice, swimming the air".

Manik takes the glass, the glass was empty " what nonsense is this?".
He wondered seeing the empty glass, and thought " relax Manik, just chill" he said to himself.

Genie walk to the balcony and looked at the sky and smiled, the clouds turned dark, all the clouds together came at the pArt place, started raining., except that place, there is no rain anywhere".

The people slowly started leaving the place,

Manik said to Navya " Navya! I think I have to go,

Navya smiled " okay fine".

Nandu said " bye to them" and left"

As soon as they both left, the rain stopped.
______________________________________

Manik driving the car, thought " it's so worried, suddenly ruined and stopped, that juice, Shut up Manik, what's wrong with you stop thinking"

Geine who is back seat, and eating the chips and said " you have good sixth sense Manik".

Geine snapped, .

Manik car slowly decreased the speed, he stopped the car, checked " damn it "

Nandini asked, " Manik, what are you doing?".

Manik heard the waterfall noise, and he said " Nandu, you be in the car, I will get water for this stupid car"