18. Nandini Promise

Nandini standing in front of the stove, looked at Cabir.

Cabir rubbing his hands says " come on Nandini do it"

What? Are you joking, me, cooking? how? She asked.

You mean!

Nodded as yes! Says I don't know cooking with these toys!

What! Toys, seriously!

Focusing the entire kitchen asked, " where are toys".

She pointing at the stove, fridge, vegetables everything " everything is toys, you know what but they are so cute!

Cabir felt like his eyes are bulged out, his brain is boiling in a pressure cooker, whistles from his ears, for Minute.

Nandu says "Cabir"

He did not respond.

She said " what happened to this cartoon"

Manik standing at the entrance of the kitchen, such a way that they should not see him, and enjoying the show, and unable to control his laugh"

This time she tapped his shoulder,

Cabir startled looked at her, coming out of the shock, he says " Nandu, no more jokes that Manik eat us alive "

Nandini asked "with fork or spoon"

" What! " he asked shockingly.

Manik who is listening " God, no, I can't stand here anymore, he walk to balcony burst in laughter until he gets tears, and when he touch his tears and thought who are you Nandini, you became reason my happiness and even my sadness, i can't let you go and I can't say how much I love you, Nandini will you accept me if I ask you to be with me till my last breath.

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

Nandini says to Cabir " I will say how to do, you make it okay, anyhow you will be habituated to handle those toys'

She thought "genie help me"

Genie is in the lamp, laid on bed humming the song when he listens to her, he starts saying recipe, to her

Cabir says " That means I am cartoon"

Nandini thought " come on Nandu, they may feel bad"

She nods "No".and she starts repeating genie words

As he won't have an option, he agreed for cooking in her guidance and follows her instructions.

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

Manik's bedroom

Manik tasted and says " Nice"

Nandu blushed and tucked her hair says "Thank you"

Cabir gave a worried look to her says " what come again, why are you blushing and saying thank you" I have to say, because I made all those.