24. Forever

Manik surprised to see the ship,

Nandini; will you Prince!

He chuckled " seriously"

Nandini;- haven't you, a heartthrob rockstar of many girls"

He walked into the ship, she pulled backside of the ship, his back touched to the wall, her hands on his chest.

Nandini! He whispered, his throat becoming due to her uninvented intensity.

Nandini whispered " I don't want anybody to see us!

Let's go, top of the ship!

They both runs to the top of the ship laid down on the bed

She laid on the bed and said " I am first"

He is admiring her, standing there!

She stopped laughing, looked at Manik, magically! She stretched her hand to him, he held her hand unknowingly!

She smiles slightly and pulls him, he landed beside her, he shockingly looked at her.

She ignored am, keeps her head on his shoulder.

He said shockingly " don't you think you are giving shocks rather than surprise.

She said " thank you much for considering this shock, because it may not less than shock"

He asked looking at the stars " where are we Nandu, what is between us"

Nandini says "you know that place between sleep and awake that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always, but unfortunately, I landed in a dream! In your dream!

Manik;- then I don't want awake.

Nandini;- it's impossible to do such things.

Manik;- if you wish, I show you!

She keeps her finger on his " ussh"

He lost in her eyes,

She whispered " sorry for hurting you, I am sorry if I hurt you again!

He whispered " I am ready to take the hurt happily, when it gives you happy,

Inhale me manik till I disappear till you awake from a dream, she pulled his collar, he slowly moved on her, he moves like he falls into the Magic, his lips rubbing to her neck, fletching her.
She folds her leg, he keeps his leg on her arms moved on her completely and, snuggling into her neck, she moved her fingers into his hair, and throws her neck back, giving way to him, he gave open mouth kiss below her chin moved down, she breathed heavily!.

She whispered " Manik"

He cupped her face looked into her eyes.

She smiled kissed his neck, moved his cheek, she moved on him kissed his eyes, and says " I dont want you to dream