17. Sorry

Manik went inside and Nandini watching tom and Jerry show seriously and eating popcorn.

Manik looked at the Tom and Jerry show.

Manik imagine himself in tom place and Nandini in Jerry's place

Nandini noticed at Manik, she scared to talk Manik, she is not understanding how he will React!

Manik!

He didn't react

She said loudly " MANIK "

Flowers fell down.

Manik startled and said shockingly " No" ( as still he is in imagination).

He looked at Nandini and said " Ha"

I am sorry Manik, I don't want to hurt you!

He glared at her,

He went to his room, she is following him saying " Manik, please I am sorry "

He takes his dress from wardrobe and walk to the washroom, she is talking without giving gap and followed into the washroom,

He ignoring her, he turns to her, again she said " Manik, please to me once "

He is looking at her, unbuttoning his shirt, she widened her eyes, and throw his shirt aside.

Manik! What are you, what are you doing!

Breakdance, do you want to join.

No! But, why, you are doing this. ( she said pointing at his shirt)

NANDINI he said loudly.

I am not deaf, why are barking.

Barking seriously, maybe you are deaf, but I am sure you are blind.

No! No! manik! I am not, I can prove to see this bathroom, that is a shower and this is..and stopped talking, as she understands what is the condition.

Manik I am sorry, I didn't mean to come into the washroom,!

Don't blame me, if you drench in water.

He about to turn on the shower, she runs out!

He locked the door and smiled " God this girl, really Crazy! But this is really funny".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cabir comes to home, to convince Manik to guide him and to say sorry for irritating him".

And he has seen Nandini who is eating, and talking herself oh! Sorry, scolding herself,

Cabir comes there " Nandini am I right"