16. feelings

He breaks hug cupped her face, and asked: " where we're you? ".do you have any idea, how much I scared, are you okay, he asked a calm voice, I am asking Nandini say something " where did you do"

She didn't understand what to say and utter blunder "I was just around here, I wanna see how you react"

Genie thought " What's wrong with else, opps Nandini".

He slowly widened his eyes slowly, his eyes are turned into an angry bull and left her arms with disappointment.

Manik she whispered, trying to explain.

He said angrily " get into the car"

At the same time, a guy comes there in a bike, saying " MANIK are you okay"
Oh! My God, my breaks,

Guys move aside, I am not able to control

Genie said "oh!no, who is he,

Genie made the bike to turn towards the tree side, he collide the tree and fell down.

That person removed his helmet and removed his helmet, hissed in pain touched his forehead which has small scratched and drop of blood oozed out., he shocked and said " Oh! My God, Oh! My God! Blood"

Manik whispered cabir.

Cabir lost the consciousness.

Genie said " who is he, he is funnier than me " hu! Hu!

Manik run to him, tapped his cheeks "Cabir! Cabir! Open your eyes"

Cabir whispered in a weak voice " no, take me to the hospital, I am losing consciousness, and I lost., he said slowly.

Nandini asked " who is he? "

Manik glared at her, and said open the car door.

She opens the car door for cabir and Manik made him to laid down.

Manik opens the car door for Nandini said " get inside Nandini"

Without saying anything she gets inside the car.

Are you going home? She asked.

Yes! I will drop you in the home after that I will take him to the hospital., d9mt worry he is fine.

Who is he? She asked.

Manik asked "why do you have a problem to stay with me in the same home, even you wanna test feelings still more, you wanna play with my emptions

Manik it's not like that, you are misunderstanding me!

Yes, I thought you understood me, but, he became little emotional remembering what he has gone through it and again he said " forget it, why I am explaining this to you.

Genie thought who is listening to their conversation and sitting on the roof of the car said "whether it seems to be hot" I can't stay here, he disappeared.

Manik stopped the car in front of his mansion and she gets down. and he rashly started the car.
______________________________________
Eric arranged the date in the beach and watching for airel, as soon as he has seen her in a black dress, in his choice, he walks to her cupped her face and whispered

And when I looked into those gorgeous eyes, I knew I would love you until the wave stopped the kissing the seashore, I said this first time, even now I am saying same I feel the same.

She said " I love you"

He captured her capture, and even she responded slowly, moved her hands to him, deepening the kiss.

Genie comes there " oh! No, how romantic, I don't want to disturb them.

Alladin where are you? I am coming to my friend, he disappeared in the air.
______________________________________

Manik waiting outside, he asked to nurse, "can I meet him"

Of course, you can, it's a very small scratch, he forced me to do big bandage and saline too, oh! God.

Manik smiled worriedly and about to go inside.

Did I see you anywhere? Nurse asked

He rolled his eyes and went inside.

As soon as he went inside Cabir started drama "Manik, Manik I never dreamed that I will see you again, my head is blasting.

Manik rolled his eyes and said, " stop this nonsense okay".

Arey, look at your face, I didn't believe that you run behind the girl, I can't believe my ears the way you tensed about a girl, seriously Manik.

Tell me how did you feel,

He takes the pillows pressing to cabir's face.

Cabir pushed him, "Manik what are you doing, I can't breathe yaar".

Manik said angrily " even I felt the same, I felt like I am dying inside hundred and million times at that moment, the feeling of losing Nandini, kills me damn it, nobody even she don't have right to test me, and about my feelings, he roared understand, better you understand.

At the same nurse came " I got you are the Rockstar manik Malhotra, am I right, I want your autograph and one selfy.

Manik glared at her.

She immediately runs away like a rat.

Cabir burst in laughter.

Shut up cabir!

So intense yaar, what is so special in her, I haven't seen her properly.

Forget it! I want to go home, she is lone at home, pay your bill and discharge yourself " Bye"

Ignore mistakes

Keep smiling

Chandanakshi