Chapter 5

Rohan

"WHERE WERE YOU MAN? I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!?" I screamed at Aryan. I found him and 3 other girls crawling up him at the balcony of the main hall.

"Oh hey Rohan. Come, chill." He said casually. I had had enough of his attitude and pulled him away from the girls. I dragged him to the dining hall where we saw workers arguing on how to design the centerpiece for tonight's dinner. "Woah dude, whats wrong? I've never seen you like this!" He said.

"I've... I... um... I don't know. I just have a lot of things on my mind. So can you help me?" I asked, very uncertain about things.

"Well, lets see. You've dressed up in a Sherwani, which you don't do often unless you're trying to impress. You're leaving your thoughts incomplete, which you don't do unless you're really, really confused. And you're asking me for help, which you don't do unless..." He gave a somewhat of a growing evil smile. "Which you don't do unless you're... in love." He said, astonished. "I don't believe this. I just don't believe this. BUDDY, YOU LIKE SOMEONE OH MY GOODNESS!" He grabbed me and shook me real hard.

"Aryan, stop that, people are staring." I said quickly. He let go of me while looking around. All the workers stopped and quietly whispered to each other. Well this is awkward. We walked over to the nearest bathroom and is volley of questions started.

"So when did this all happen? When did you meet her? She is a girl right?" I turned around and found him trying to suppress his smile.

"What the crap dude. Why would you say that?" I said giving him a weird look.

"Hey I was joking alright. So, what's her name?" He asked.

"That's the thing, that's why I'm asking you for help. I don't know her name."

"What."

"Umm..."

"What do you mean you don't know her name."

"I just don't."

"You didn't ask her?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean, I introduced myself and she gave me an adorable smile and she just left."

"Maybe she didn't want you to know her name."

"What rubbish."

"No, I'm serious. What if she wanted..."

"Dude, can you help me or not."

"Of course."

"Then lets go!"

Laila

I sat in my room waiting for something to happen. I just couldn't move. All I could think about was him.

"Hey Laila, Jiya and Chandini are waiting outside." Sameer came in my room and said. I stared at him for a while and crawled up in a ball. He came and sat on my bed and gave me a comforting hug. "Why are you so afraid?" He asked.

"I'm not afraid, I'm just... confused." I murmured.

"Well you know what. I think its a little bit to early for that, I mean, come on! You don't even know the kid yet! I suggest you tell your friends whats going on, and act like girls. Flirt with his posse and get to actually know him."

I sighed and he pulled me up. I brought Jiya and Chandini into my room and they helped me pick out what to wear for the rest of the day. While they were digging through my suitcase, I decided to tell them.

"Wait, you found a guy already? Dang it, you couldn't have waited for me, huh?" Chandini exclaimed. We started laughing immediately afterwards. It was funny to think that I would "find" a guy that interests me. I was always on the shy side and when ever I was with the three of us, guys usually just friend-zoned me and go straight to Jiya and Chandini, I don't know why though.