Mirage x OC

"I didn't know you played the drums, Fox," Elliott Witt said, sauntering into the room. Kody Fox's face went a bright red, causing him to quickly look down at the drumset in front of him which he had suddenly stopped playing when the other man walked in.

"I, uh," he stuttered, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "I did when I was younger, I'm not that, uh, good." Beside him, the third person in the room, Ajay, rolled her eyes,

"Not tha' good?" she laughed. "We gotta getcha' on my set more often!" Elliott laughed at this,

"Well don't stop on my account kid!" he said with a wink. Kody sputtered out a laugh, the two drumsticks in his hands suddenly feeling slippery from his now sweaty hands,

"Oh, I was just messing around, it's fine," he forced a grin, matching the other man's.

"Right," he replied, drawing out the word. "Well, I just wanted to pop by to formally invite the both of you to the grand Mirage Voyage tonight where yours truly is going to be hosting the most ex-extra-ex, the best! Party of the year!"

"What's tha' occasion?" Ajay asked.

"Ah, well, Path guilted me into throwing him a birthday party since he's never had one and apparently he decided his birthday was today, so... yeah. Please come. I don't want it to be weird," he sounded almost desperate.

"I'll be there!" Ajay exclaimed. Elliott looked over to Kody.

"Uh..." Kody saw Elliott's pleading eyes. "Yeah, sure, I'll come." Those damn eyes.

"Great!" Mirage grinned. "See you tonight!" He left the room and Ajay looked over to Kody, who now had his head in his hands.

"That was so embarrassing," he mumbled.

"Aw, c'mon!" Ajay laughed. "It wasn't that bad!" Kody looked up at her and raised his eyebrows. "Kinda!" Kody put his head back down, embarrassed. Ajay was the only one he had told about his feelings towards Elliott and though she was supportive, she loved to tease him about it. "The party will be fun! It'll be tha' perfect way ta' spend time with 'em."

"Yeah, but..." he trailed off once he saw the look Ajay shot him. "I don't have anything to wear to a party." This made her grin,

"Now tha's somethin' I can help ya with!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was in full swing by the time Kody and Ajay showed up. The music and the fireworks from the Voyage could be heard from a mile away. The boat itself was packed full of people, the crowd cheering and dancing along with the music. In charge of the music stood Elliott, though Kody knew it wasn't the real Elliott; the man loved to give his decoys jobs to do so he could continue living the life of the party.

As they got abord, Kody felt a knot in his stomach beginning to form, there were a lot of people on this ship. He tried his best to cling to Ajay's side, nervous that losing her would result in him not knowing anyone else at the party. Although, it didn't take long before she ran into people she knew and quickly got whisked away into the crowd to go and dance.

Since he wasn't much of a dancer, Kody decided to try and get to the bar, knowing that there was a better chance of the real Elliott being there. His shoulders slouched forward as he made his way through the crowds of people, trying to avoid making eye contact with any of the strangers.

The bar was just as cramped as the rest of the boat but he was able to find a single seat to sit in and waited as he watched Elliott pour drinks for someone at the other end. Kody found himself adjusting his shirt, wanting to be presentable by the time Elliott made it down to his end.

"Hey there! What can I get ya?" Elliott's voice sounded off and Kody realized it was another decoy. He sighed, he should've known the real Elliott would be off partying, rather than attending his guests. Kody ordered a coffee with rum, thinking about where he could go on the ship that would be less populated.

However, when he stood up to go and leave the bar he instantly collided with someone else, causing the cup of hot coffee in his hands to get dumped over the front of his new shirt. Kody's mouth fell open as he got ready to curse at whoever had run into him when he realized it was none other than Elliott. The real Elliott.

"Oh my God," Elliott started. By now Kody's face was bright red. He spun around and quickly began searching for a bathroom. "Hey, wait!" Elliott called out behind him, but Kody felt too embarrassed to look back. He shoved past the people on the ship as the coffee continued to drip down his shirt, now starting to fall onto his converse. He finally found a washroom and had his shirt halfway off already as he was closing the door behind him when a hand reached out to stop him. "Kody!" Elliott. "I'm so sorry." Kody's face went back to bright red as the man squished himself into the tiny bathroom, the two of them nearly touching.

"Elliott! I-" Kody looked down at himself, feeling even more embarrassed now that his shirt was in his hands rather than on him and covering the scars on his chest. Elliott's eyes quickly went red, now also feeling embarrassed for walking in on the other has he undressed.

"Uh," Elliott sputtered, "Here." Before Kody had a chance to respond Elliott had taken his shirt off and was holding it out to him. Kody was a loss for words, eyes now gazing at the other's stomach. This made Elliott smirk. "Like what you see?"

"I uh," Kody quickly grabbed the shirt out of his hands and began staring at the floor. "Sorry," he mumbled. He was about to put the shirt on when he felt a hand on his chin, raising his head back up, meeting Elliott's eyes.

"You're not so bad yourself," Elliott said, grinning again. Kody shook his head and looked back down at the two scars along his chest,

"But I-"

"Are perfect the way you are," Elliott interrupted. Kody blushed again, once again making eye contact with him. His heart was moving faster than his head and the next thing he knew he had his lips pressed against the others. Once he realized what he was doing, he quickly moved his head back.

"Kody?" Now it was Elliott's face that was bright red.

"I'm sorry," Kody quickly said, throwing on Elliott's shirt so he could escape, but once the shirt went over his head Elliott was now the one kissing him. Kody felt himself grin as he kissed him back. The kiss was interrupted by another partygoer pounding on the door, whining about them taking to long. Both men laughed a little and Elliott made the decision to grab Kody's hand.

"C'mon, I'll make you a new drink."