Going To See One Direction

When it's time to leave I grab my phone and car keys. Alondra grabs her coat. When we get to my apartment I go straight up to my room. I look at myself in my full length mirror I look horrible. My black hair was flying everywhere I had bags under my eyes. My blue/green eyes looked so dull. They weren't shining like they normally do. I take off all my clothes and get in the shower. As I get out and wrap a towel around my body. My door comes flying open I get scared and I jump. Then I see it is Alondra so I calm down.
"Guess what!!" I giver the I don't care, I am naked in a towel, leave me alone look. She looks down and walks out while closing the door. I walk out changed and hair wet.
"Now what do you want?" I said refreshed. She looks up and she gives me a smile. She pointed to the only poster in my room of One Direction.
"Okay what about them?" I said sitting on my little couch I had in my room. And putting a blanket over me.
"I got us tickets to go see them!!"
"That's so cool!! On Monday right??" She nods her head.
"Great I have to work late that day!" I said upset that I might have to leave early.
"Nope I got you the day off." I look at her like we need the money.
"No we don't you just want to make sure we have enough to go to the mall."
"Maybe fine okay but I'd like to go to work." She rolls her eyes. Their was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I called out to my door. It comes bursting open. Then came through Clay and Austin. I get up and hug Austin. Alondra is hugging Clay then gives him a kiss.
"What are y'all doing here?" Alondra asked sitting back down on my bed but this time with Clay. Then Austin started talking. While sitting down next to me.
"Well we were looking Online and saw One Direction tickets and they are front row!!" He said taking four tickets out. I look at Alondra and she looks down at the floor.
"It's okay love we can sell those on cregslist." She give the two tickets to me and I see that they are on the floor part of the statism and on the third row. I put that on my profile and it started to blow up with people who wanted it. I will answer tomorrow